Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 10 Master Topic Thread

DVDFab9242

Was worked under prior version of Windows 10 64 bit but now I just hear the HDD get active for a second and then - nothing. No log file is created. There is a crash dump file created at user\appdata\local\crashdumps

Have also tried DVDFab8243beta with same result and DVDFab9202 with same result.

Are you running the installer using the As Administrator option?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theojt View Post
      DVDFab9242

Was worked under prior version of Windows 10 64 bit but now I just hear the HDD get active for a second and then - nothing. No log file is created. There is a crash dump file created at user\appdata\local\crashdumps

Have also tried DVDFab8243beta with same result and DVDFab9202 with same result.
      Just 1 dump file?

Comment

Signals:
        Yes, I neglected to mention that. I just uninstalled 9202 and reinstalled 9243beta with Run As Administrator to be sure. I did see the splash screen this time and I have two error logs now (fabcheck internal.log and dvdfab internal.log)

fabcheck log indicates an error reading the Intel api (if I understand this correctly):
        21:28:00:743 info: intel_common::get_best_hardware_apiversion: Intel Media SDK. MFXInit Fail -3
        21:28:00:744 info: fab_check::check_intelcodec: modeType = 0 , b_isQuickSyncVideoIntelCpu = 1, Minor = 0, PlatForm = 5
        21:28:00:746 info: main: end

dvdfab log indicates and option check failure (I think just cascading the api check failure above):
        0m 00.71s: GPU check: GPUAccelerate-0X103F
        0m 00.71s: GPU check: GPUAccelerate setting-0X38, 0X38
        0m 00.71s: GPU check: CUDA cap-0X1
        0m 00.71s: GPU check: Support coreavc decode-0
        0m 00.72s: GPU check: Lighting shrink status-0, 0
        0m 00.72s: GPU check: Graphics info 1: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 : 20.19.15.4380 : 0,5
        0m 00.72s: GPU check: Graphics info 2: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 : 10.18.13.5891 : 2.1
        0m 00.72s: Init process: Load config successful.
        0m 00.72s: Init process: Windows os type is 64bit System Windows 8.
        0m 00.72s: Init process: command line in is
        0m 00.78s: Reg check: Option check status-Failed
        0m 00.78s: Reg check: ( HD Decrypter:1:0 )-( DVD to DVD (Gold):0:0 )-( DVD to DVD:0:0 )-( DVD to Mobile:0:0 )-( Blu-ray to Blu-ray:0:0 )-( Blu-ray to Mobile:0:0 )-( File to Mobile:0:0 )-( Blu-ray to DVD:0:0 )-( DVD to Blu-ray:0:0 )-( File to DVD:0:0 )-( File to Blu-ray:0:0 )-( File Mover:1:0 )-( Blu-ray to 3D:0:0 )-( 2D to 3D:1:0 )-( Blu-ray Decrypt:1:0 )-( DVD Decrypt:1:0 )-( CinaviaRemoval HD:0:0 )-
        0m 00.78s: App info: language type ENU.
        0m 00.78s: App info: Install path C:/Program Files (x86)/DVDFab 9/
        0m 00.85s: Profile Manager :: End Load Profile
        Last edited by Theojt; 05-16-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Panchdara:

There were two dump files. I assumed them to be 1 dump per attempted run.

Comment

+1 same issue here, splash screen and nothing.

Comment

Hi,

We can also reproduce the problem and checking now.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Theojt View Post
                Panchdara:

There were two dump files. I assumed them to be 1 dump per attempted run.
                Okay Theo.. mine does run, but I get 5 crash dump files each at about 66mb.. this has happened since I started looking under Win 8/8.1 - but the program does work. Hopefully they are related and our wonderful support will figure it out.

Best

Comment

Thanks Wilson/everyone. Much appreciated.

Comment

Fix for windows 10 64bit build?

I am having the same problem is there a fix for it ?

Comment

MediaPlayer also will not start. I complety uninstalled dvdfab and have tried to install and run dvdfab 9243 in administration mode. Wonder if there is any relation to the drm microsoft is including in groove. Let me know if there is anything I could help with.
                      Fake16

Comment

I have the same issue with 14342 Windows 10 build. Tried reinstallation but it did not solve the issue.
                        When starting the application it shows around 1sec but then disappears and nothing happenes.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Hello. I have the same problem with the same build, after Microsoft released the 14342 build I have some programs that do not open at all. Specially DVD Authoring software.

Comment

Read the thread, they are checking the problem, hopefully an update soon to fix the Win10 damage.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X