No announcement yet.

Problem with latest version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My comp specs are win 7 home premium sp1 64 bit Intel core2 duo e7500 @ 2.94ghz with 8 gb of ram. Graphics are Intel G45/G43 express chip set

Comment

Originally posted by dbagger View Post
      My comp specs are win 7 home premium sp1 64 bit Intel core2 duo e7500 @ 2.94ghz with 8 gb of ram. Graphics are Intel G45/G43 express chip set
      If you have not updated the video driver in your computer it may be worth a try.

1. Go to control panel
      2.Click on hardware and sound
      3.Click on device manager
      4.Click on display adapters to see the name of your video card
      5. Click 0n the name of your video card and you will see the word driver at the top
      6. Notice the driver date. Click update driver then click search automatically. If it finds a driver with a newer date than it currently shows, you can update it to see if that helps you.

You may also want to go to windows update and install all of the updates since you are still running sp1 right now. I would do that first as that may take care of your problem. I would not accept the update to windows 10 if it tries to give it to you just yet.
      Last edited by e6shamroc; 07-15-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I tried all that. The only reason I have sp1 is because I did a system restore because of this issue. None of it has worked. If the video card was the problem then why does 9244 work fine. What ever they did when they took out xp support I think is the problem. Everything was fine before that. Again this computer never had xp on it.

Comment

dbagger, please see this post: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...5&postcount=14
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by dbagger View Post
            I tried all that. The only reason I have sp1 is because I did a system restore because of this issue. None of it has worked. If the video card was the problem then why does 9244 work fine. What ever they did when they took out xp support I think is the problem. Everything was fine before that. Again this computer never had xp on it.
            With your hardware drivers updated, can you try this to see if you can
            switch graphics mode, by clicking on your desktop with the right mouse button, then switch graphic to high perfomance and see if that makes a difference.

You can also look at the below link and see if that helps you:

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X