• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok think this worked
    Attached Files

Comment

Steve77:
      Check disable all GPU codec's in Fab settings then try again.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by glenns; 06-25-2014, 01:07 AM.

Comment

77Steve:
        If that don't work take the store brought disk set fab to clone/burn 50 gig output to hard drive then convert to 25 gigs from the cloned iso this worked for another user as did using version 8 of fab.You can set the size back to default size in settings also.
        Last edited by glenns; 06-25-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

I'v already ripped the whole set to hard drive is it possible to make ISO from folder or do I need to start over from disk? Can I open the folder and clone to ISO?

Comment

Start over from the store brought disk a cloned iso will do a bit by bit copy in the order it's on the disk minus the copy protection.Or try version 8 of Fab download it from the front page if you don't have it.

Comment

I just wanted to report in, that with the new version, 9.1.5.6, the problem still exists.

Going from BD50 ISO image -> BD25 ISO or disc structure works.

But from BD50 disk structure -> BD25 ISO or disc structure does not work.

The bug is that fab processes small files, such as 216kb files, from the source disk structure, and creates 65mb files in the temporary folder, before making the iso. This blows up the ISO image size.

The moral of the story, for now, is to either copy to a BD50 iso image first, and use that image as your source to create the compressed iso, or just compress directly from your store-bought disc.

Comment

Hi Spydor
                Sorry for the reply late.

I tried a disc from BD50 disk structure -> BD25 ISO, the size is 22GB. Work well. I tired disc of The life pi 2d & 3d to bd 25 iso.

Fab version: 9156
                Hi all
                Was there any keys to reproducing it ?
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Dora:The key is use the same movie as the poster as it's only on some disks
                  GAMEOFTHRONES_S1_D1 is one from the log files.

Comment

Thanks Glenns.
                    I ignored this. We don't have GAMEOFTHRONES_S1_D1. So i tried other disc.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                      Or try version 8 of Fab download it from the front page if you don't have it.
                      Here comes the stupid question...

Comment

Yes, that was a stupid question. The "why" is not important, you have a temporary solution, use it for now.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

I've the same problem with American Hustle. It just doesn't compress to 25GB (I've just selected two 5.1 DTS audio streams and the subtitle accordingly). What I've noticed is that there are two main movies available in "Main Movie" mode, but it doesn't matter if I select the first or second one. In both cases I just get 33GB instead of 25GB. I tried to copy to 50GB ISO first and then from there to 25GB ISO or disc structure. Both options didn't work. I also tried to disable Lightning Shrink and all other codecs. Didn't work either. Any other suggestions?

Comment

We have reproduced that some converted result has over size .
                            We are resolving it .
                            When it fixed on any version, i will post here.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Hi all
                              This issue has been fixed on 9158.
                              Please tried the latest version and tell us the results.
                              If still have problem,please post the new dvdfab internal log file here.

Downlink:http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA
                              Fix: An oversize problem when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 size in certain cases.
                              Last edited by Dora; 07-19-2014, 11:57 AM.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Fixed with the latest BETA

Comment

Working...
                                X