===============================================
    Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.5.6.0
    ===============================================

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
    Upper Class Filter: [None Found]
    Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
    Lower Class Filter: [None Found]
    Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

I guess I should have said DVDFab Passkey instead of decryptor. Where would I find the HD Decrypter part of DVDFab. I've looked & don't see anything available other than DVDFab & if I can't open Blurays with DVDFab then the decrypter part wouldn't be any good either or Im missing something. Yes it is frustrating thing to figure out and I do appreciate the help & suggestions. One of these times its going to work again.
    Hi JALCAD
    Filters look good.
    The Hd Decrypter is all ready part of Fab, once the trial of Fab is over it reverts to the free version but you will no longer be able to compress and burn to disc, and also newer movies are not supported up to 90 days.

Did you uninstall Passkey when the trial was over or is it still installed?
    I was just wondering if it reverts to free version like Fab and will not do newer movies until they are supported.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Actually passkey free as long as they are regular DVD's. You have to pay for it for the Bluray DVDs. The DVDFab I have isn't the trial version. I've had it for about 4 years now & never had these problems before putting Windows 7 on the computer.

Comment

The free version of Passkey is called Passkey Lite. It does not remove all protections from Blu-rays OR DVDs. You can read about it here: http://www.dvdfab.com/passkey-lite.htm
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X