X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to BD DVD to Blu-ray as Trial User

Hi everyone;
    I don't know if this is the right place for my question, it's the closest Forum I could find. Has anyone else noticed if their DVD to Blu-ray program is listed as Trial and Trial user instead of having their Licensee name listed, and as activated. In v9.1.7.3 beta I it showed up as activated. When I updated my software it showed up as Trial. I'm just curious, I have all ready emailed DVDFab Member Center. Thanks.
    JDUNGY

Hi,

I think if you look close this is new software that was added.

apollo.

Originally posted by JDUNGY View Post
    Hi everyone;
    I don't know if this is the right place for my question, it's the closest Forum I could find. Has anyone else noticed if their DVD to Blu-ray program is listed as Trial and Trial user instead of having their Licensee name listed, and as activated. In v9.1.7.3 beta I it showed up as activated. When I updated my software it showed up as Trial. I'm just curious, I have all ready emailed DVDFab Member Center. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply APOLLO13, that sounds like a good reason, didn't think of that. You didn't by any chance get the Trial too.

Originally posted by apollo13 View Post
      Hi,

I think if you look close this is new software that was added.

apollo.
      JDUNGY

Comment

It shows as trial on 9.1.7.4 for me also. Likely to be offered as an additional module for purchase.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

No I have not sorry

Originally posted by JDUNGY View Post
          Thanks for the reply APOLLO13, that sounds like a good reason, didn't think of that. You didn't by any chance get the Trial too.

Comment

I hope not, it would seem to me if they are going to list it then it should be part of our package. I emailed Dora, I hope she can come up with some kind of answer that explains why they would do that, I don't seem to recall DVDFab doing that before. Thanks for coming up with another option. I appreciate it.

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            It shows as trial on 9.1.7.4 for me also. Likely to be offered as an additional module for purchase.
            JDUNGY

Comment

Mine says Trial also in v9.1.7.4. There are several possible reasons for this, and the license database may need updating for the new module. There is a price for it listed on the website, so there is apparently a plan to sell it. DVD/BD Creator and BD->DVD are all listed as part of the All In One package, but DVD->BD is not, but that may be a website update issue. I will try to get a clarification but everyone in Beijing is offline now.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals, I appreciate it. Have a good one.

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Mine says Trial also in v9.1.7.4. There are several possible reasons for this, and the license database may need updating for the new module. There is a price for it listed on the website, so there is apparently a plan to sell it. DVD/BD Creator and BD->DVD are all listed as part of the All In One package, but DVD->BD is not, but that may be a website update issue. I will try to get a clarification but everyone in Beijing is offline now.
                JDUNGY

Comment

All-in-one lifetime licensees will get it free. There will be an update on the website that explains. Basically, you will just need to log in at the Member Center and click a link to update your license, but they are still working on the web changes for the update, so wait 4-5 hours or try it in the morning Friday for EU/US time zones.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVDFAB v9.1.7.4 (Win) DVD a BLUE-RAY

Hola yo tengo el mismo problema me pone usuario de prueba cuando yo tengo actualizaciĆ³n vitalicia, enviado correo a centro de miembros y a la espera de contestaciĆ³n, saludos a todos.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      All-in-one lifetime licensees will get it free. There will be an update on the website that explains. Basically, you will just need to log in at the Member Center and click a link to update your license, but they are still working on the web changes for the update, so wait 4-5 hours or try it in the morning Friday for EU/US time zones.

Hi all,

It's OK now. You can get it at Member Center.

DVDFab Member Center aims to provide best user experience, here users can request resending key, changing email and renewing DVDFab products such as DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and so on.

Wilson
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-14-2014, 10:32 AM.
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

DVD to BD

HI,

I'm a "All-in One Lifetime" owner.

I went to member site signed in and opened renew link, I did not see what
                        the attached image shown"

Is their a reason for not seeing it? (Click Here)

Do I need to download another Key

Hagd

apollo

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                        Hi all,

It's OK now. You can get it at Member Center.

DVDFab Member Center aims to provide best user experience, here users can request resending key, changing email and renewing DVDFab products such as DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and so on.

Wilson

Comment

Hi,

I'm in home and don't have a test key now.
                          Does not need to open renew page. The link will be shown at the above of license status page when signed in Member Center.
                          Signals and others will also wake up later. Maybe they will also post the result.

Wilson
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-14-2014, 02:57 PM.
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Log into the member center and this will appear at the top of the module list:
                            Attached Files
                            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Works, but only if you purchased your modules as All-In-One, not if you have them all but purchased them at different times. Let me check on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X