No announcement yet.

I can Only Imagine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Again, I have tried to copy Using DVDFab x64 ver. 10.0.9.8 , I Can Only Imagine for my back up on three different burners using Full Disc, and Main Movie, and Ripping, and I have wasted at least 5 or 6 dual layer Verbatim +R discs and all have been with the same result,The copied disc locks up on the Full copy at the Play Movie, If I copy it as Main Movie the disc plays but does not play to the very end it stops at chapter 14 and starts back over to the beginning of the movie, I also copied another new movie which is a new release , I just purchased right after I tried to burn I Can Only Imagine and it copied perfectly and burnt perfectly to these same discs on the same burner, so I don't want to hear it's my discs or my burners , I have copied and burnt at least 2000 movies so I am not a beginner at this process. I am uploading the internal files PLEASE check these.
    Thanks All
    Burner1
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

Please post the DVDFab internal log files, thanks!

Wilson
      Hi Wilson, could you please check my uploaded files , On next page, I still can not get I Can Only Imagine to burn a successful copy.
      Thanks , Burner1

Comment

Problems like this do not belong in the Cinavia Removal forum, next time use BD Copy or DVD Copy forum. We are checking the copy problem for I Can Imagine, sorry for the inconvenience.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Problems like this do not belong in the Cinavia Removal forum, next time use BD Copy or DVD Copy forum. We are checking the copy problem for I Can Imagine, sorry for the inconvenience.
          Ok Thanks signals, Sorry I just followed the listing I can only Imagine. Did you see I posted above the internal files?
          Take Care and Thanks Again for your help.
          Burner1

Comment

Working...
          X