Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON can't backup!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON can't backup!!!!!

on DVDFab 8, It loads 100% with PathPlayer on, when I copied it it didn't work... I did it with PathPlayer off, and it loaded 6%, I decided to copy Main Movie only on title 68 which is the title # on the original disc and still not working. This problem happened to me with The Last Airbender, True Grit, Thor and Dinner for Schmucks (all Paramount titles) but after 5 attempts I finally copied them. But Transformers has been very difficult to copy. Has anyone had the same problem? please, let me know how can I copy this correctly.

Thanks!

You will probably have to wait until the rest of us can get the disc next week.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You can backup using main movie (chapt. 68), and then eliminate some audio, because of size of movie, (just using ch. 5.1 audio. ), you will be fine. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        You will probably have to wait until the rest of us can get the disc next week.

Do you think it'll be like "Thor" and require a new version of FAB?

Comment

No way to know for sure until the developers get the disc. Either way it won't take them long.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, if the movie doesnt works with the current version of DVdFAb then it will need a update or fix, so the answer is yes

Comment

What's the version of DVDFab you used? If it isn't the lastest build 8122 QT beta, please try it .

Comment

Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
                  Yes, if the movie doesnt works with the current version of DVdFAb then it will need a update or fix, so the answer is yes
                  Not necessarily true any longer in all cases.

Comment

Originally posted by wrb228pr View Post
                    on DVDFab 8, It loads 100% with PathPlayer on, when I copied it it didn't work... I did it with PathPlayer off, and it loaded 6%, I decided to copy Main Movie only on title 68 which is the title # on the original disc and still not working. This problem happened to me with The Last Airbender, True Grit, Thor and Dinner for Schmucks (all Paramount titles) but after 5 attempts I finally copied them. But Transformers has been very difficult to copy. Has anyone had the same problem? please, let me know how can I copy this correctly.

Thanks!
                    yes I had the same issue with Transformers Dark side of the moon

Comment

Originally posted by Vgamarra3261 View Post
                      yes I had the same issue with Transformers Dark side of the moon
                      Hi Vgamarra3261
                      Did you post your logs like the developer asked.
                      The default location is:
                      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal logand post right here.
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Sent IFO files

DVD R1 USA

Here's my log
                        DVDFab 8.1.2.2 (2011/09/26 23:29:31)

0m 02.48s: Qt Translator file load success

DVDFab 8.1.2.2 (2011/09/26 23:29:37)

0m 01.26s: Qt Translator file load success
                        0m 01.51s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
                        0m 18.01s: detected dvd
                        0m 18.08s: drive D
                        0m 18.08s: dvd type 1
                        0m 18.08s: volume label TRANSFORMERS_3
                        0m 18.26s: got copyright 1 f6
                        0m 18.89s: got udf/iso
                        0m 26.66s: got discinfo
                        0m 26.67s: pathplayer enabled
                        0m 42.94s: got dvdinfo
                        0m 42.94s: opened dvd
                        Last edited by bean55; 09-27-2011, 04:57 AM.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Thanks bean.

Comment

Trying new beta 8.1.2.3QT now, still will not do full disc.

Trying main movie and shows it is doing it will see when it gets done.

More Info:
                            Just finished trying when you start it shows 6794mb to copy when it gets done it is only 3.15gb

Sent IFO files in again with this new beta
                            Last edited by bean55; 09-27-2011, 04:27 PM.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                            Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

The v8.1.2.4 Beta version will have a fix for this shortly, please download and try it later.

Note: The installer for v8.1.2.4 Beta has been revised. If you downloaded it before 1650 UTC 28 September (12:50PM EDT in USA), please re-download and install again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
                              X