Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON can't backup!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backed Up Transformers Dark of the Moon

Using 8.1.2.5 Main Movie Only Pathplayer enabled
    The first time I tried it was going to take 3+ hours but I noticed the preview was also running in the background. I went into settings an turned off preview autostart and restart DVDFab

Second pass I changed the settings to output to DVD9 to HDD. It took less than 12 minutes. I used DVDShrink to split it.

Comment

Transformers-dark of the moon

Try version 8.1.2.4 of dvdfab...Title 68, took my computer about 1 hour to download. Then use DVD Shrink, remove all languages except english. Burn with DVDFAB... Plays fine no problems... Good Luck

Comment

I was able to back it up using title 68 and watching the backup right now and so far so good.

Pathplayer = enabled
        8.1.2.5 QT

Comment

Reminder: the free version of DVDFab will not copy this disc correctly.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi gentlejax
            2 problems
            1) The disc you are using to burn with are considered garbage. Sorry
            Consider picking up some quality media like Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim with the AZO dye on the package.
            2) Your ImgBurn is outdated please install the latest version found here http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I have the paid version - 8.1.2.5, TY discs, latest ImgBurn
              Opened program this am in movie only, pathplayer on, preview off, rip to HD
              Insert Transformers - takes long time to "read" and then has "error reading" which is a pathplayer drive error 1" after "read error: 0 2088804001 114276352 3987449 5848939 144505428 3987449" - previous tries had read errors with different numbers as well as the same number.

Watched original to end to make sure disc was ok - 29 chapters, movie 68. Movie time was right on with 6 min of credits at the end (and two places in the middle where it seems that a large chunk was missing in action shots - choppy/jumpy transitions at best - but probably bad editing). One rip (pathpayer disabled, movie only, no preview) only played chapter 1-11 and went crazy at 12, flashing number etc. on player readout and reverted to beginning (HD file folder was 2.33gb - and rip read and ran fine with no alerts).

Any other suggestions? (No longer have DVD Shrink and I burn with ImgBurn not the VSO engine)

Comment

Using 8.1.25 I ripped the full disk the first try. What I cannot do is split the movie (T3DOM). I tried splitting from the disk and splitting from the full disk ripped file. Each time DVDfab would crash after I hit start. Actually after I hit start, nothing would happen. If I then hit start again the program box would go black and display the message "DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blue-Ray/DVD and converting video file.(sic)is not responding" However after ten or more tries it worked once, splitting the ripped full disk file into two dvd-5 which burned and play without problem.
                I am having the same problem with other disks that I have tried to split (ex. Source Code) recently.

Comment

Well, I reopened the program again with movie only, pathplayer on, preview off, rip to HD...clicked 68 movie and removed one audio program for a 65% shrink to a DVD5 format. Same set up as before.....It read fine, no errors. Ripping took about 1/2 hr and it ripped to a folder size of 4.18mb......fairly normal.

ImgBurn burned to my TY 8X disc in about 1/2 hr (I have only a 2x burner....) and in playing it there were NO issues - played to the end.

I give up......maybe part of this protection is multiple tries? Absolutely nothing was changed from the last attempts that gave read errors and aborted ripping.

Comment

Transformers Dark of the Moon Can't Backup

I Also can't make a backup with the latest Paid version, 8.1.2.5, whether it be full, main, etc. I Get error message Insufficient quality with full movie backup, and problems with main movie backup, some content missing. Thanks

Comment

If you have problems with this, post your log files (dvdfab_internal.log)
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dont know what to do

I wanna back up transformers 3. what do i need to do. It read after it scanned it that it was 3.68 gb. I have the latest dvd fab. Help

Comment

Originally posted by onebadgarcia View Post
                          I wanna back up transformers 3. what do i need to do. It read after it scanned it that it was 3.68 gb. I have the latest dvd fab. Help
                          Read post #55 again.

Comment

I did Transformer Dark of the Moon yesterday with no problems.
                            It did take longer [26min] to rip than normal but it is all there and no glitches.

V8125.
                            Movie only.
                            R1 / R4.
                            Pathplayer on.
                            rip to hard drive first and then burn with Imgburn V2560.

Comment

ImgBurn 2.5.6.0 - works

All,

I tried transformers 3 with 8.1.2.4 and 8.1.2.5 with imgburn 2.5.5.0 and no success.

I tried with 8.1.2.5 and imgburn 2.5.6.0 - worked PERFECTLY!!!!

Make sure you upgrade to imgburn 2.5.6.0 and your problems should go away.

(Region 1 fyi)

Comment

I ripped and burned several newer movies including T3DOTM using 8.0.125 to do a full movie rip. I then opened DVDFab 8.0.85 and used that to split the movies and burn them. 100% success every time!

Comment

Working...
                                X