Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can everyone please be patient, I am sure Fab will have a fix for this new encryption soon, if you have tried the suggestions in this thread and other threads and it is still not working, complaining you can not back it up is getting you no where.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yeah CBR, I am sure that you are correct.

Don't forget though. that all of you that are using the FREE version may have to wait up to 90 days before this is incorporated.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

They has to order the disc, it should get there today or tomorrow Beijing time.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Good Beijing Chinglish, Signals!!

Originally posted by signals View Post
          They has to order the disc, it should get there today or tomorrow Beijing time.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by reg410 View Post
            i tried this with both 8135 and 8136, reset dma, restarted computer, disabled antivirus tried it again, my log is almost exactly the same as the one the previous user posted, gets a read error several times, opens, then at about 95 percent, locks up and is unable to continue, help please!
            try uninstalling and install again, the first time i tried that was the problem, now after installing it again and using main movie.

Make sure your dma is reset, you can do so manually or thru dvd fab
            any way, after you insert your smurfs movie, i took me 8 seconds to give me the read error, i hit abort, click after the error was gone: Main movie.
            On the right were it shows all what is on the dvd i selected the title 1(1) which is 1:42:36, then on the next column (audio and subtitles) selected both english and spanish(language and subtitles), hit next then make sure that the only check mark is on copy-dvd video, make sure to have a target selected where it will copy the video ts folder(the movie), then hit start.
            It took 6 min 09 seconds to copy the movie to the hard drive, then i used nero to record to dvd which took another 5 minutes to burn a copy.
            The movie played fine, had all english and spanish subtitles and languages, i did not see any difference on the original and the copy.

By the way, i am using version 8.1.3.6

Comment

Watch for the new Beta, v8.1.3.7. It will have the Smurfs fix and will be posted shortly. The fix is not included yet for the free (HD Decrypter) version of DVDFab.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

V8137 released..

Comment

Working...
                X