Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I discovered something else this morning NOT that is helps discover what the issue is.

I was doing "Gamer" from a fresh PC startup, and a fresh startup of DVDFab. In regards to extracting "Gamer", no problem (6.2.2.0 Beta), other than after the extraction, I click "OK" on the successful pop-up, click "Finish" and the "Source" goes to "Please insert DVD ...." and stays there even after I insert a 2nd DVD.

So I deceide to re-extract, except this time I only click OK on the successful pop-up and leave it sit at the "Finish" form. I remove "Gamer" and inserrt a 2nd disk (Smokin Aces 2), I hear the disc spin-up, I look @ Explorer window to see if the proper LabelID appears, then click "Finish". DVDFab's pop-up for scanning the 2nd disc appears, then disappears, GAMER is still in the "Source" field, but the "Volume Label" field updates with the Smokin Aces 2 label (all previously mentioned as my 2nd BAD habit in post#25) and I and able to click the "Start" button, and the 2nd disc extracts fine.

Go figure !!
    Last edited by AlienX69; 01-22-2010, 11:17 AM.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
    X