Multiple computer authorisations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple computer authorisations

As soon as the requirement to authorise computers was implemented, I bought on the 7th December, 3 authorisations on the windows platform which are now working perfectly.
    Realising that I might need more than 3 authorised computers, I bought a further 3 authorisations on 15th December but they don't show up in my membership account. Could someone investigate please?

Hi Chris, checking this requires access to your account records which, for privacy reasons, are only available to certain members of the Beijing-based staff. If you used the same email account to register at the forum as for your purchases I will leave them a note about it. If not, you can send me a PM with the purchase email or contact them directly using this link:https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for your help, I've sent a query direct to Beijing using your enclosed link.
      Regards
      Chris Caudy

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We will fix it ASAP.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by chris_caudy View Post
            As soon as the requirement to authorise computers was implemented, I bought on the 7th December, 3 authorisations on the windows platform which are now working perfectly.
            Realising that I might need more than 3 authorised computers, I bought a further 3 authorisations on 15th December but they don't show up in my membership account. Could someone investigate please?
            Hi,

I've sent you a PM, please kindly check and reply, thank you.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

Working...
            X