I Can Only Imagine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Can Only Imagine

Is anyone having trouble with I Can Only Imagine? When trying to copy it fails after about ten seconds.

You should probably post your dvdfab_internal.log file.

Comment

There is a new copy protection on this title in the US. I got error message and a Process Failed. I sent info on DVDFab screen along with log files. I tried Full Disk, Movie Only and even tried on the old DVDFab 9 which showed file size of only about 327. Just have to wait for update which DVDFab always seems to get out within a couple of days.

Comment

same here, I tried all versions and dvd ejects at about 1 %
        GatorFan6806

Comment

you're not alone in this,just wont copy!!
          GatorFan6806

Comment

Same problem as well! Also, tried other versions of DVDFab with no success either. Look forward to the team solving the problem as is the norm for them.

Comment

Hi all,

About the problem with movie "I Can Only Imagine":

Please export source info and send them to us:
              1. Disable Cloud Decryption Service and Enable PathPlayer in Common Settings > DVD section, open the original movie disc in DVDFab again;
              2. Right click on the main movie title, select "Export source info";
              3. The files will be saved to C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab10\Log by default. Please zip this log folder and post it here.

Thanks.
              Mona

Comment

The developers are working on this disc, sorry for the inconvenience.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am having the same issue. Only starts then after about 2 seconds it fails. I have attached the zip log file
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sweeteresa View Post
                    I am having the same issue. Only starts then after about 2 seconds it fails. I have attached the zip log file
                    Hi,

Thanks for the files.

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I'm also having this issue. Can't copy with DVD Fab 9 or 10

Comment

I have tried copying with full disc and main movie using 10.0.9.7 and 10.0.9.7 (X64). None of them will copy.. After about 2 seconds of analyzing .. it fails.

Comment

Hi All,

We are working on this movie, pleas kindly wait for update. Thanks.

Regards,
                          Mona

Comment

The known versions of this title are now supported, please try the v10.0.9.8 Beta. If your version still does not copy, please attach the DVDFab internal log from v 10.0.9.8 Beta.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Beta version did the trick.
                              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X