Ver 8.1.2.0 DVD rip problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davecuk View Post
    My question now to the admins/programmers is, what was the problem what was done to fix it. No mention of any fix for this specific problem was in the release notes?

Is this a fix or just a lucky by-product of some other change and something that could come back again in later releases?
    There are often many small tweaks and fixes that are not mentioned in the release notes, it is a good idea to always try the latest release if you are having a problem. Specific details of a fix are seldom supplied.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can understand that it can be difficult to mention small tweaks, but the latest version has not only fixed the slowdown, but rendering quality has improved (when ripping DVD to portable devices), as well as an improvement in the AV sync problems. AV sync has been out by milliseconds for quite a few releases now, the run-out on AV sync becoming very large on single titles over 1:40 min long, often I used a different product to rip titles over this length.

So 3 things fixed, so seems like more than a minor tweak....perhaps a note dropped into the thread, but I suppose even that can be difficult to keep on top of on a busy forum.

I will also try the beta tomorrow and see how that is, although .6 is working well for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
        Hi davecuk,
        Please try the latest build 8128 QT beta http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA and tell us the result.

Thanks for your supports!
        Yup, betas working fine as well....

Comment

Working...
        X