This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

This product has now been bought several days ago.
    I have paid for it and my money has been taken without a problem.

Today I haven't been able to use the product which I bought.
    Under these circumstances, I cannot feel confident about how I will be able to use this product, especially as it requires a permanent internet connection to function and will not even launch should it find no connection.

It seems you are not even thinking about offering a compensation for the annoyance.

I am therefore asking for an IMMEDIATE and FULL refund of the money given to you.

Thanks in advance for proceeding here.

I will not accept any other offer, unless the problem is solved within the next 12 hours.

Regards.

FRED

Comment

Originally posted by BluRayPenguiner View Post
      Hi,

This product has now been bought several days ago.
      I have paid for it and my money has been taken without a problem.

Today I haven't been able to use the product which I bought.
      Under these circumstances, I cannot feel confident about how I will be able to use this product, especially as it requires a permanent internet connection to function and will not even launch should it find no connection.

It seems you are not even thinking about offering a compensation for the annoyance.

I am therefore asking for an IMMEDIATE and FULL refund of the money given to you.

Thanks in advance for proceeding here.

I will not accept any other offer, unless the problem is solved within the next 12 hours.

Regards.

FRED
      Hi FRED,

I have checked your order info, you accidentally renewed DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is for Windows version, which cannot be used on a mac.

I send you an email about this, please check it out.

Comment

Hi Ellen,

Would you be able to switch my renewal to Mac also please ?

Regards.

Comment

All
          There is a new version of DVDFab for Mac out, please try it. http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28224
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals,

Cool... will this new version activate ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

FRED

Comment

Hi Signals,

Downloaded 9.2.2.0.

It does not activate.

What do you plan to do to solve this issue I have ?

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellen View Post
                Hi FRED,

I have checked your order info, you accidentally renewed DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is for Windows version, which cannot be used on a mac.

I send you an email about this, please check it out.
                Ellen there is some confusion - it was me you emailed about accidentally buying the windows version. (I'm not sure this is entirely correct as you cant download a windows program on MAC) anyway - Fred is somebody different!

however i dont understand your email you say "re-register the Mac online." How do I do this? Do you mean activate via the program?

if so, i have done the "activate" and it still says the product is expired!

please help

oh btw - i have updated the software to the new version - still no joy!

Comment

Originally posted by BluRayPenguiner View Post
                  Hi Ellen,

Would you be able to switch my renewal to Mac also please ?

Regards.
                  Hi FRED,

Sorry, the Renew order cannot be switched to Mac version. You need to order DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper for Mac at http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm , then we will refund the amount of the previous order.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by an88fiero View Post
                    Ellen there is some confusion - it was me you emailed about accidentally buying the windows version. (I'm not sure this is entirely correct as you cant download a windows program on MAC) anyway - Fred is somebody different!

however i dont understand your email you say "re-register the Mac online." How do I do this? Do you mean activate via the program?

if so, i have done the "activate" and it still says the product is expired!

please help

oh btw - i have updated the software to the new version - still no joy!
                    Hi an88fiero,

I know you are different person.

Now I have corrected your order, you can use your registered email and password to Activate DVDFab program. It will work well at this moment.

Good luck!

Comment

Hi an88fiero,

I know you are different person.

Now I have corrected your order, you can use your registered email and password to Activate DVDFab program. It will work well at this moment.

Good luck!

Woo hoo it works. thanks so much Ellen - we got there in the end (even though I've lost 5 days of the product. I guess that what happens with different world locations!

Cheers

Comment

Woo hoo it works. thanks so much Ellen - we got there in the end (even though I've lost 5 days of the product. I guess that what happens with different world locations!

Cheers
                        Hi an88fiero,

Glad that you have solved your problem.

Comment

Hi an88fiero,

Glad that you have solved your problem.
                          Yes it solved the problem and I ripped a dvd but God knows where it saved it. I can see down the bottom where it says it's supposed to save it - but it's not there.

I'm doing it again to see if it was me that made an error!

Comment

Yes it solved the problem and I ripped a dvd but God knows where it saved it. I can see down the bottom where it says it's supposed to save it - but it's not there.

I'm doing it again to see if it was me that made an error!
                            Ok I did it again and asked for it to be saved in my desktop - it finished ripping but there is nothing on my desktop - what gives?

Comment

The activation issue is resolved and another thread is started on the saving location. Thread closed.
                              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X