X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many thanks Signals

Comment

YVW, no worries
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

used 2 emails and no key

Comment

Send me a PM with your preferred or registered email (if you own some DVDFab products already).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I also have not received a key and have sent you a pm with my registered email

Comment

You should have it now.

Comment

i also sent 3 emails in and still haven't gotten a reply either .

Comment

smokechaser also has it now.

////////UPDATE: Promotions cutoff date extended to 8 October!/////////////

New procedure if you had problems receiving the key:

Send me a PM with the email address you attempted to use to retrieve it.
                  I will send the keys out 2 times per day, once around 1300 UTC to accommodate users in Europe and elsewhere and again at around 0100 UTC for everyone else. I will use a different mail server, so Hotmail addresses are OK. Reminder that this expires soon, so don't delay if you have not requested a key from the website. You must try that first before contacting me. If it works for you, it will be faster.

Comment

Thnx for the key signals.
                    I recieved the email.

Comment

Media Player freebie

I have also submitted my email address for the promotion and get no reply.

After getting no response, I submitted another email address, and different browsers the next day and again got no reply.

error message
                      Oops! Under the same IP address, you can only submit once. Please do not submit repeatedly.

how do I proceed ?

Comment

Same problem here. I tried 2 email addresses but haven't received any response. I have sent a pm to signals. Cheers.

Comment

Just send a PN to Signals with your email-adress and Username - Signals will then send you the key via email. It works just fine for me.

Thank you Signals again !

Comment

I too am still waiting for the activation email for the giveaway, do we have to wait for the promotion to be over first?

email is [removed by forum staff]
                            Last edited by briancowen; 09-27-2015, 02:12 PM.
                            Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

Originally posted by briancowen View Post
                              I too am still waiting for the activation email for the giveaway, do we have to wait for the promotion to be over first?

email is crestmore8853@att.net username is briancowen
                              check your spam/junk folder. also i wouldn't post your email address
                              in a public forum.

Comment

If you rely on a pop3 desktop mail application such as Outlook, check your spam folder on webmail. It might be blocked there.

Comment

Working...
                                X