Free license update in post 69 & 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holoperson View Post
    I got the e-mail and when I click on the Download Windows Version Key it takes me to a new IE window that has
    junk on a white screen, I copied the hyperlink from the e-mail and tried on another pc and same issue.

So I tried the Download Mac Version Key link just to check...
    and I was able to download the Mac Version Key.

But I need the Windows Version Key.

Thank You
    I've got same issue as Holoperson

Comment

Originally posted by beerman64 View Post
      I've got same issue as Holoperson

so do I.

Comment

jgarland, Beerman and Holoperson

Your browsers seem to be opening the file instead of downloading it, please double check it. You can try copying and pasting the key text from the ie page into the registration window in Player, but it is not recommended since ie may not display the key characters correctly and you will not have a copy of the key on your PC if you need it in the future. You can follow the steps here to register Player: http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm?pid=player The instructions in the link assume you have installed Player and have successfully downloaded the key file to your PC.

If the key is installed successfully, you should see the messages in the attached capture. I had no problem downloading the key here.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Thanks, that worked

Comment

Glad to hear it, thanks for the feedback.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Thanks, you are welcome. The keys began going out earlier, so watch for it. The things you report are normal for the "state" that Player is in currently. They key will make a big difference for BD playback.
                If I do not see it in the next 7 days I will let you know.

Comment

@signals
                  Do the devs need some logs regarding my registration and crash issue? I have seen it has written the key to the registry and truncated the first 2 or 3 characters from the key)
                  人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                  Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Time to get key

Signals,

How long do you expect the key to be emailed to everybody?

The only key email that I have received was from 9/17. I even checked my spam folder.

Never Mind. I found the email. I assumed it was a general DVDFab email and deleted it without looking at it.
                    Last edited by SweetOne69; 10-21-2015, 12:20 PM. Reason: Updated Info.

Comment

Follow up

Originally posted by bgcrew View Post
                      If I do not see it in the next 7 days I will let you know.
                      @signals
                      I just wanted to let you know, I have not seen anything yet.

Comment

I think the new method alerts them when a key is not delivered, I will check on it. Have you searched around in you mail client's various folders and tabs?

Comment

I think the new method alerts them when a key is not delivered, I will check on it. Have you searched around in you mail client's various folders and tabs?

Sure have.....Any idea what address it would be coming from?

Comment

Not sure but I got a test one and I will check it. I will send it to you in a PM, would rather not have it posted in the open forum.

Comment

Not sure but I got a test one and I will check it. I will send it to you in a PM, would rather not have it posted in the open forum.
                              o.k. thank you.

Comment

Replacement License

Hi Signals;

Wasn't sure where to post, or how to reference. Anyhow, I wanted to know if there was a stop date on the replacement licenses. Also, are the licenses being replaced even if there were no problems with the original key. The only difference that I see from the example you gave earlier and my license info is in the Licensee column, mine has the words Free Version, and Promotion. Well anyway, standing by, maybe I'll hear something soon. Keep up the good work, you help a lot of people, and I for one appreciate that.
                                Attached Files
                                JDUNGY

Comment

Working...
                                X