No announcement yet.

Free license update in post 69 & 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems I to have not received the activation email along with many others. This seems to be a greater problem than just one or two people. Maybe it would be better if DVDFab re-sent the activation email to all those that responded to the offer. It would save a lot of time.
    Just to note that none of the previous emails sent by DVDFab have ever gone into a SPAM or JUNK folder so why should this one???

Comment

Any email with a file attached is subject to filtering depending on your security settings.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

See post #38 in this thread. Anyone who followed the procedures listed there has received a key. I will continue to do this for requests received before the end of 28 September at the International Date Line (UTC -12).
        Originally posted by epkepk View Post
        It seems I to have not received the activation email along with many others. This seems to be a greater problem than just one or two people. Maybe it would be better if DVDFab re-sent the activation email to all those that responded to the offer. It would save a lot of time.
        Just to note that none of the previous emails sent by DVDFab have ever gone into a SPAM or JUNK folder so why should this one???
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well that it for me. it's the 29th September. I only joined in the forum to comment on this as I had previously never had a problem or reason to join. It took two days to register and authorise because i'm on holiday and getting online is not my priority.
          But in response to the Junk/spam issue. My email provider does not delete any emails. I have checked both the spam and junk email boxes and there has not been an authorisation received.

Comment

Signals, I saw the gift for Media Player and it says that it goes to OCT 8 believe that was the date. Is that correct or did it end on Sep 28? Just want to be sure
            I don't want to miss out on this, I just found out today, I did send my email address on the web page, So I hope I will not miss out!!!

Thanks...

Comment

If the web page was still up, you should be fine. Expired 28 September unless it was changed near the end. It was very popular.

@epkepk
              I believe I sent you a key manually, I will check the list.

////////////UPDATE//////// It was extended to 8 October, try it from the website. I will continue to manually send keys if you don't receive them from the website as time and other obligations permit.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have not received key for request 3 days ago, is there a delay?

"TOTALLY FREE LIFETIME LICENSE of DVDFab Media Player 2"

I have not received key for request 3 days ago, is there a delay?

Comment

Read post #38 in this thread. You should get it almost immediately, certainly within an hour.

Comment

Signals
                    Received with thanks. Thank you for sorting this out
                    Regards

epkepk

Comment

Not Receiving Promo Email

I have now used 3 different gmail addresses to get this promotion since it first started last month. None of the accounts have ever received the email, even the one that my DVDFab account is tied to. How do I fix this?

Comment

Read this thread, see post #38 and higher.

Comment

Signal. Many thanks. Key has been received.

Comment

Thank you, signals!

Comment

You are welcome, I hope everyone enjoys using DVDFab Media Player. A reminder to always install the latest version, which has been updated since the promotion started.

Comment

I found the key in my email and installed it.

Got the "succeeded to activate dvdfab media player"

I open Media Player Pro and it still is showing that it has not been activated.

Please advise.
                                Last edited by bgcrew; 10-08-2015, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X