DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.5.1.1 and Windows 10 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashley View Post

The developer wants to know if you are running x32 bit version as well when the problem occurs.

Also, next time when the issue appears, please do not reinstall. Please contact us and the developers will access to your computer to check and find more information. We are still unable to duplicate it on our side.
    x32 bit version not instaled

Comment

Hi, when the virtual drive is not displayed, can your computer read and show a real drive?

When the virtual drive fails to work, in Device Manager, does the drive show a yellow exclamation mark?

Did you uninstall DVDFab Passkey?

It could happen that after uninstall DVDFab Passkey without restarting the computer, your system could not identify the real drive and the virtual drive. So in Device Manager, the virtual drive will show a yellow exclamation mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
        Hi, when the virtual drive is not displayed, can your computer read and show a real drive?

When the virtual drive fails to work, in Device Manager, does the drive show a yellow exclamation mark?

Did you uninstall DVDFab Passkey?

It could happen that after uninstall DVDFab Passkey without restarting the computer, your system could not identify the real drive and the virtual drive. So in Device Manager, the virtual drive will show a yellow exclamation mark.

Hi, when the virtual drive is not displayed, can your computer read and show a real drive? YES read and show a real drive

When the virtual drive fails to work, in Device Manager, does the drive show a yellow exclamation mark? NO virtual drive not show

Did you uninstall DVDFab Passkey? DVDFab Passkey was no installed

Comment

Hi Gtein,

What antivirus software did you run on your PC? Did files or exe of DVDFab Virtual Drive in the white list or been removed by the antivirus software?

Our developer want to remote access your PC to debug it, if it's OK, please contact us, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Hi Gtein,

What antivirus software did you run on your PC? Did files or exe of DVDFab Virtual Drive in the white list or been removed by the antivirus software?

Our developer want to remote access your PC to debug it, if it's OK, please contact us, thanks.
            Antivirus unfortunately nothing blocks, but Windows after some time block two files show in first post VDRIVE.SYS and DVDFABIO.SYS.

I don't know whether these two files must at intervals Windows 10 somewhere in the internet verify, if yes so can be problem here.

I'd like to know whether have and other users with hereby problems and or only me

Comment

Originally posted by Gtein View Post

Antivirus unfortunately nothing blocks, but Windows after some time block two files show in first post VDRIVE.SYS and DVDFABIO.SYS.

I don't know whether these two files must at intervals Windows 10 somewhere in the internet verify, if yes so can be problem here.

I'd like to know whether have and other users with hereby problems and or only me
              Thank you for the info, our developers will check it out as soon as possible.

Comment

As for the forum, seems to be just you as of now but with Win10 it depends on the Microsoft update gods so it could still happen to others. Thanks for the feedback.

I remind everyone that Microsoft is a member of AACS-LA, the group that sued DVDFab several years ago, so they are no fans of Fair Use. Just sayin’’
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  As for the forum, seems to be just you as of now but with Win10 it depends on the Microsoft update gods so it could still happen to others. Thanks for the feedback.

I remind everyone that Microsoft is a member of AACS-LA, the group that sued DVDFab several years ago, so they are no fans of Fair Use. Just sayin’’
                  nope !!! I have the same problem !!!! the application is very old ! time for update !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2020-05-04 000149.png
Views:	440
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	381264
                  Last edited by ermenegino; 05-03-2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

So today again non-functional DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.5.1.1 the same error as with ermenegino. System Windows 10 Shall I same without any new updates

1,5 year reporting and fixed this errors still isn't.

When will fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtein View Post
                      So today again non-functional DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.5.1.1 the same error as with ermenegino. System Windows 10 Shall I same without any new updates

1,5 year reporting and fixed this errors still isn't.

When will fixed?
                      lol... never...

Comment

I would have very like if answered someone from programmers, if this problem solution and whether will soon any Fixed?

Thank you Gtein

Comment

Will with this problem solve and or I shall have to always round after some time always reinstall?

Comment

Working...
                          X