No announcement yet.

GUI Problems, observations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v11 Feedback GUI Problems, observations.

Just some observations made on the new user interface. Figure 1 is what I see when I start ripping two discs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Figure 1.PNG
Views:	200
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	361051

After the first disc is ripped it ejects that disc and moves onto the next. Figure 2 is what I see when it moves on to that second disc. In section 1 the task queue buttons disappear. Section 2 it never displays info like it does for the first disc. Section 3 the task queue buttons disappear in this section as well.

Name:	Figure 2.PNG
Views:	187
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	361050

Figure 3 after the rip is done it displays okay button. When you click it the task queue is erased, and you can never check the info on the individual titles to see if there are forced subtitles for instance. Also it would be nice if you are returned to the Ripper module when done see you don't have to reselect it every time.

Name:	Figure 3.PNG
Views:	377
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	361049

Good points, especially about returning to the selected mode when finished. There have been some other mode selection issues reported, it is all being checked.

Re: images in posts
    Some of yours were very small and hard to read, in the future please follow these guidelines for best results:https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts (basically, use 700x500 size max and use png instead of jpg).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same exact problem I had which I posted about about and Mona replied to Here

Only Mona Misunderstood.

The second DVD was Showing, it was everything else that was not showing, IE: the Progress Bar, the Progress Log and the Frame Rate. The only thing showing during the rip of the second DVD is the "Percentage Done" on the right hand side.

Everything was Exactly the same as showing in the images in the above post by Darkore

Comment

Sorry about the picture sizes, they are in PNG format.

I figured out how to get all the information back on the screen, click on the tools button and then click on the task queue button. It forces it to refresh the window, after it refreshes all the information displays properly

Comment

Hi,

It will be fixed in next version.

Thanks for your feedback.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X