Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to see YouTube movies and Peacock. I wouldn't ask for any other sites for the rest of the year.

Comment

A couple nice features to have would be if DRM Video Downloaded would save and reload the Task Queue should we ever need to quite and restart the program. Also, have it automatically re-try any failed downloads, at least once.

Comment

Could you please add Peacock (US streaming site) and consider HayU (australian/uk streaming site). also if paramount+ and appletv can be added to the Mac version

Comment

Could we have Funimation.com support

Comment

Great product. I'll add another vote for Discovery Channel go.discovery.com. It would also be great if we could select the output container (i..e MKV vs. MP4).

Jeff

Comment

hi! im new in the forum! its a pleasure stay here with all of you!

Would be nice if we can have Movistar+ and Filmin (spanish 1st VOD services) support!

Thank you team for the great work!

Comment

Please add support for Paramount Plus in the version of Latin America

Comment

I would recommend Iflix to be added into the list.... It's Malaysian Streaming Service ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by dizziepanda View Post
                    Not sure if they've been mentioned but some of the UK streaming sites like BBC iPlayer, ITV Player etc
                    In case you hadn't discovered it, both BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub already work from the non-DRM Youtube Downloader part of the product, though you do have to download episodes by individual URLs,

Sadly the other free to air UK channels such as All-4, My Five and UK Play TV either simply do not work with the YouTube downloader, or say site not supported. It would be nice if they could be added to either the YouTube Downloader or DRM part. That would bring most of the UK free to air TV out of the dark ages of recording and transferring to disk :-)

Comment

adding support to download in 4k would be AMAZING!! and put dvdfab on a whole new level.
                      love the product, keep up the great work!

Comment

Please add CBR profile in Amazon and Main Profile in Netflix.

Comment

Disney plus in 1080p would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by steamheaduk View Post
                            When a download completes it opens up a File explorer window, for every file that downloads. Any chance this could be adapted to only open a window when a completes season, show, or the download queue is finished. Otherwise you come back you your PC with a huge amount of windows open.
                            I beg you .. please fix this. Nothing is less fun than waking up in the morning to find 200 windows open on my desktop

Comment

@darkuni:

To fix this:

In the main DVDFab Downloader Go to SETTINGS>GENERAL and scroll down to the bottom. De-select "Open the folder automatically after the download finished"

Comment

Some functionality suggestions:
                                • Save Cover Art filename as Title_Name.png to make it easier to identify
                                • Make the progress bar (when parsing/downloading/remuxing) a little thicker for my old eyes
                                • Ability to pick (and re-order/sort) which Streaming Services are shown
                                • Ability to queue dowloads from multiple streaming services at one time. Maybe the download queue should be its own window where queued up movies/episodes go regardless of which streaming service it came from and the appropriate downloader module us used automatically in the background. Then I can add all the movies I want from multiple streaming services and let them process automatically
                                • Ability to pause/resume/cancel individual downloads interactively

Thank you for all you are doing to make this product better every week!

Comment

Working...
                                X