Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Movie_Dude
    So let me get this straight, I purchased the All in One StreamFab Package which was over $300 and the only movie streaming downloading that works here in Canada is Netflix and Amazon, You release an Update which added Tubi TV a free streaming site and you are asking for more money to get that?
    Use a vpn. Don’t blame Fab if some services are not offered there, eh.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Add viki.com

Comment

Feature request... IF downloaded movie/video has "4K" or "4K UHD" in the title, DO NOT include it in the name and meta tags, unless the download actually is 4K resolution.

Example: When I download Back to the Future Part II (4K UHD), Who Framed Roger Rabbit (4K UHD), Cruella (4K UHD), from Amazon, the downloaded file is 1080p, yet the file names and meta tags still include 4K and 4K UHD in them. When added to a Plex server, it uses that in the movie's name which also impacts getting a "match" when scanning the library and needs to then be manually edited.

If its possible for StreamFab to do something like download the movie, if was downloaded as 1080p, and the movie contains 4K UHD in the title, do NOT include that in the file name or meta data?

Comment

Can Pluto TV be added too? https://pluto.tv/en

Comment

These are the 4 main sites I would love to see added in order:

1. Roku TV channel (they have lots of older series that are only available there)
            2. Pluto TV
            3. Crackle
            4. Vudu (free movie section)

Comment

I would like to see StreamFab automatically remux forced subtitles into the stream while still having the option to download subtitles for the title separately (similiar to what DVDFab does).

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
                I would like to see StreamFab automatically remux forced subtitles into the stream while still having the option to download subtitles for the title separately (similiar to what DVDFab does).
                i believe streamfab can already download the subtitles separately.
                just select streaming services - download subtitle - then in the drop down box select extract to SRT file.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

i believe streamfab can already download the subtitles separately.
                  just select streaming services - download subtitle - then in the drop down box select extract to SRT file.
                  Yes I've been utilizing that feature already; I would just prefer to have the FORCED subtitles remuxed into the video

Comment

Hi, great work on streamfab love this program! Personally i would love to see a big streaming site from The Netherlands being added in the future called Videoland.

Please consider it... Thanks and keep up the good work!

Comment

The Roku Channel please! The full series of "Wow Wow Wubbzy" is on there and is not available any where else. Please add this soon!

Comment

For future versions of Streamfab I have two suggestions:

1. For downloads of Youtube & co I would like to see a possibility to limit the number of active downloads at the same time. Some providers do not like it when you start more than one or two downloads at the same time.

2. In the download windows of Amanzon, Netflix & co I would like a switch to shutdown the computer when all downloads are finished.

Thanks for Your good work!

Comment

Can you please look at adding Binge steaming service, (binge.com.au).

Comment

Hi and Thanx for a greate Program. BIG fan for many years nowe.

StreamFab Request

Is it possible to add so you can download moore that one audio file when downloading movies / tv shows ?

Thanx in advance

/

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfdd56;n401574
                              2. In the download windows of Amanzon, Netflix & co I would like a switch to shutdown the computer when all downloads are finished.
                              [/QUOTE]
                              this is in StreamFab v5.0.0.0

Comment

Is the XFinity service something that could be added? It works with PlayOn but I would prefer StreamFab.

Comment

Working...
                                X