• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Thank you!
    You are most welcome.

Comment

Updated to 6.1.6.9 and StreamClient.exe is still crashing with anything over 480p (all I've tried anyway). All this talk of competitors' software working yet no direct mention of said competitor. I hardly think anyone in their right mind would pay full price for a flat tire yet that is what we have. Coming up on two months (Jan 25th) and no progress. Maybe it would light a fire under someone's rear if they see their clientele moving to a competitor. Sadly in my case it wouldn't make a difference as I paid for the lifetime license. I'd just be ditching something that doesn't work and paying for something that does. I just checked and I can still buy StreamFab if I were a new user. Seems to me if something is broken or does not live up to promises one shouldn't sell it.

I guess I should have read the fine print. Apparently lifetime license does not mean lifetime warranty.

An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Are they on holiday again?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-17 221517.jpg
Views:	1026
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	439321

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
          Are they on holiday again?
          Could you give the exact URL for this notice? I can't seem to find it, and the Moderators weren't told about it.

Comment

Could you give the exact URL for this notice? I can't seem to find it, and the Moderators weren't told about it.

Oh, I vented my frustration in the user center. The message is an automatic one. By banner I meant that they still use this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-17 220759.jpg
Views:	1648
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	439327

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

Oh, I vented my frustration in the user center. The message is an automatic one. By banner I meant that they still use this one.
              I'm asking about the "holiday" part. Where exactly did you see this? Give the URL, if possible.

Comment

I'm asking about the "holiday" part. Where exactly did you see this? Give the URL, if possible.
                StreamFab Amazon Downloader | Der beste Amazon Video Downloader zum Herunterladen und Offline-Ansehen von Amazon Videos (dvdfab.at)

Comment

Give URL?
                  The holiday "part" looks like an email text from support. The URL posted today does not hold the info about any holidays for me personally.

Comment

There is no URL. It's a private message from support in the members area.

Comment

I tried today to find out, what competitors a capable of. One shows on his homepage that presently there are some problems with Amazon and Netflix. On the StreamFab website there is currently no mention of any problems. I found 3 other competitors, two of which turned out to be the same program under different names. Those two were able to download a new Amazon video in 1080p, where StreamFab only was able to load 540p. The third one failed on this video. Those who worked have a very poor Interface. You have to search for Titles or paste Urls. I'm used to much better from StreamFab and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the guys will get their act together again.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdd56 View Post
                        Those two were able to download a new Amazon video in 1080p, where StreamFab only was able to load 540p
                        There is currently only one program that can download FHD from Amazon without re-encoding ..
                        .. in return, no HD from Netflix.

All others use re-encoding and current SF can do that too.
                        If you can life with re-encoding, you can also get current titles in 1080p with SF.​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                          There is currently only one program that can download FHD from Amazon without re-encoding ..
                          .. in return, no HD from Netflix.

All others use re-encoding and current SF can do that too.
                          If you can life with re-encoding, you can also get current titles in 1080p with SF.​
                          My DL keeps failing when trying to use test version for amazon 6.1.6.9. for Amazon. I don't have any monitor connected

Comment

Originally posted by voal View Post
                            My DL keeps failing when trying to use test version for amazon 6.1.6.9. for Amazon. I don't have any monitor connected
                            It's funny that this hasn't happened to me with any title,
                            so I can't say anything about it without a log file

What is your selection? CVBR + AAC works always for me​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                              It's funny that this hasn't happened to me with any title,
                              so I can't say anything about it without a log file

What is your selection? CVBR + AAC works always for me​
                              Weird. My selection is 1080p, CVBR and EAC . I notice it downloads and when it hits the processing stage it fails after 5 mins without any progress bar.

Comment

Originally posted by voal View Post
                                Weird. My selection is 1080p, CVBR and EAC . I notice it downloads and when it hits the processing stage it fails after 5 mins without any progress bar.
                                EAC should work (only) with test version..
                                -- I tested this (test version with EAC) only for 2 movies and one episode - successfully
                                for example Mr Morgan's Last Love - 2nd title here

Please post log and/or retry without EAC

Comment

Working...
                                X