UHD Creator problem with some movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator problem with some movies

Hi. I use UHD Creator to create UHD BDMV from mkv and I haven´t problems with most movies but with these in particular (Thor Ragnarok, Guardians of Galaxy Vol. 2, Cars 3, The Secret Life of Pets) I can not get them to work well. At some points they pixelate and the image does not advance. Problems too with Watchmen Ultime Cut mkv and subtitles, more of them not listed. Someone else with these problems in these movies???

Hello zizux,

We need more info to help check the problem you reported.
    1. Disc or folder were you playing?
    2. Playback on PC using software or hardware player (what brand and what model)?
    3. On what kind of points did you get pixelate? Please specify and post some screenshot as example.

And please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0437.JPG
Views:	309
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	351828
      Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hello zizux,

We need more info to help check the problem you reported.
      1. Disc or folder were you playing?
      2. Playback on PC using software or hardware player (what brand and what model)?
      3. On what kind of points did you get pixelate? Please specify and post some screenshot as example.

And please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
      Mona
      Yes, sorry.

1. Only Cars 3 in disc and folder. The other ones in folder.
      2. Playback on Oppo 203 and HiMedia Q10

This one Thor Ragnarok in minute 1:19 the rest of the film with pixels on many parts.

This one, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2, all the film it looks like this

Cars 3 pixelated on 1:16:06 and impossible to keep watching

The Secret Life of Pets desynchronizes the audio the first 5 minutes then it goes well and Watchmen problems with subtitles.

In any operation gives error, so, how can I send
      dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.???

THKS

Comment

Hello,

The default location for DVDFab log file is: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log

Please open the log folder, and get the dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file, using the attachment button on DVDFab forum to send it to us. See image attached.

Name:	upload attachment to forum.png
Views:	323
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	351846

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Ok, here these is.

THKS
          Attached Files

Comment

Have the DVDFAb log been worth anything? In version 10.0.8.8 the same problem. Regards.

Comment

Hello zizux,

I have forwarded all the info you provided to the developers, once there is any update, I will let you know. Thank you.

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                Hello zizux,

I have forwarded all the info you provided to the developers, once there is any update, I will let you know. Thank you.

Regards,
                Mona
                ok, thanks

Comment

Another problem that I found. I have two mkv with Dolby True HD (The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man) but UHD Creator it makes the sound to AC3. I don´t see anything in configuration to solve this.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by zizux View Post
                    Another problem that I found. I have two mkv with Dolby True HD (The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man) but UHD Creator it makes the sound to AC3. I don´t see anything in configuration to solve this.

Regards.

this is known and normal, as UHD BD standard requires TrueHD with AC3 core, not just TrueHD. In MKV, there cannot be TrueHD with AC3 core. That's why.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp View Post

this is known and normal, as UHD BD standard requires TrueHD with AC3 core, not just TrueHD. In MKV, there cannot be TrueHD with AC3 core. That's why.
                      ok, understand, but there is not solution for this???

Comment

It is not something DVDFab has any control over.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok, understand, but there is not solution for this???
                          Yes. Create from m2ts (which can hold Atmos/THD/AC3 combined track) or wait. Fengtao already working that, that Atmos/THD track would be again combined with AC3 track from the same MKV (when muxing Atmos/THD/AC3 to MKV, it is just splitted to one Atmos/THD track and one AC3 core track).

Comment

Originally posted by jlp View Post

Yes. Create from m2ts (which can hold Atmos/THD/AC3 combined track) or wait. Fengtao already working that, that Atmos/THD track would be again combined with AC3 track from the same MKV (when muxing Atmos/THD/AC3 to MKV, it is just splitted to one Atmos/THD track and one AC3 core track).
                            Sorry but I have not understood very well. All this process with what programs would be done???

Comment

Name:	IMG_0437.JPG
Views:	309
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	351828

Yes, sorry.

1. Only Cars 3 in disc and folder. The other ones in folder.
                              2. Playback on Oppo 203 and HiMedia Q10

This one Thor Ragnarok in minute 1:19 the rest of the film with pixels on many parts.

This one, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2, all the film it looks like this

Cars 3 pixelated on 1:16:06 and impossible to keep watching

The Secret Life of Pets desynchronizes the audio the first 5 minutes then it goes well and Watchmen problems with subtitles.

In any operation gives error, so, how can I send
                              dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.???

THKS
                              Regarding this pixels problem, please update to DVDFab 10.0.8.9 version to try again.

Regards,
                              Mona

Comment

Working...
                              X