This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgibo1 View Post

I just checked and it shows BU11 instead of the preferred BU10. I tried downloading the older firmware but get the message I have the latest. (translation from Japanese I think)
    since I had nothing to do I downloaded the data to my pc then made an iso with dvdfab just to see if it would work. It did but didn't show me audio options.
    If you can't get the drive firmware to
    downgrade then I would suggest you
    Get a refund and try your luck with a different drive.

Comment

DeUHD works fine on all three drives I bought that were listed on the good lists for DVDFab. all of them have a newer BIOS on them.. and they work on DeUHD... I guess it is time to dump DVDFab and move onto DeUHD and use make mkv to rip movie only after ripping to hard drive with DeUHD. It was great while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
        DeUHD works fine on all three drives I bought that were listed on the good lists for DVDFab. all of them have a newer BIOS on them.. and they work on DeUHD... I guess it is time to dump DVDFab and move onto DeUHD and use make mkv to rip movie only after ripping to hard drive with DeUHD. It was great while it lasted.
        Which drives did you get? I sent mine back on Amazon and waiting on refund. Been a month since I shipped it back to Japan.

Comment

I have an LG BP60NB10 model external drive (I know, it's USB 2.0), but DVD Fab says it not supported. The reply from DVD Fab support was to verify the firmware. I have version 1.0, but I can not find anywhere online a firmware update to this model.

Can anyone assist?

Comment

Originally posted by Prot_not_Prot View Post
            I have an LG BP60NB10 model external drive (I know, it's USB 2.0), but DVD Fab says it not supported. The reply from DVD Fab support was to verify the firmware. I have version 1.0, but I can not find anywhere online a firmware update to this model.

Can anyone assist?

I also have the same LG LG BP60NB10 model external drive. It's listed here as an 'Approved Drive' with firmware GH01. I also have firmware ver 1.0. I looked everywhere for firmware GH01. Can any of the DVDFab engineer here confirm the drive if it truly works, and to where to get firmware GH01?

Comment

Originally posted by rragpaoa View Post

I also have the same LG LG BP60NB10 model external drive. It's listed here as an 'Approved Drive' with firmware GH01. I also have firmware ver 1.0. I looked everywhere for firmware GH01. Can any of the DVDFab engineer here confirm the drive if it truly works, and to where to get firmware GH01?
              see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/4k-uhd-drives....ID=productpage if you try updating the firmware then the UHD copy feature will not work.
              try right clicking your dvd drive - click properties- Hardware, the firmware should show

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/4k-uhd-drives....ID=productpage if you try updating the firmware then the UHD copy feature will not work.
                try right clicking your dvd drive - click properties- Hardware, the firmware should show
                Yes, I checked the list of supported drive from your link. I checked my firmware. It's firmware 1.0. The supported list says DVD Fab works with firmware GH01. I did NOT update my firmware. I just took it out of the box and tried running DVDFab. I looked everywhere for firmware GH01 at both the LG website and elsewhere. LG doesn't even have the drive supported.
                So, with that, I just want to make sure that it has been confirmed that the LG BP60NB10 does indeed work with DVDFab, and if so, where can we get the firmware?

Comment

If you would prefer a drive that has been tested with DVDFab, send it back for a refund and get one of these: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...ives-avaliable You will need an external dock unless you want to install it internally. I have no idea if firmware GH01=firmware 1.0.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi all,

Please tell me the details of the drive if DeUHD support but DVDFab not, you can find it from DVDFab - Common Settings - Drives. See the attach pic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	drive.png Views:	1 Size:	22.1 KB ID:	360429

Thanks!

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      If you would prefer a drive that has been tested with DVDFab, send it back for a refund and get one of these: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...ives-avaliable You will need an external dock unless you want to install it internally. I have no idea if firmware GH01=firmware 1.0.

Again ... it says on YOUR webpage on YOUR supported list. Either take it out or update it!
                      I'm a little peeved since I bought the drive based on your list, and Newegg will NOT refund it!

Comment

Again ... it says on YOUR webpage on YOUR supported list. Either take it out or update it!
                        I'm a little peeved since I bought the drive based on your list, and Newegg will NOT refund it!
                        what is the drive not doing ?? is it not working - reading the UHD discs or something else ??
                        and are you running the 64bit version of dvdfab.

also you might want to post the dvdfab internal log files
                        for the developers to check for issues.
                        Last edited by october262; 10-13-2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

if you check the drives listed in the supported drives list it shows that
                          LG BP60NB10 needs firmware GH01 to be compatible. you have purchased a drive with firmware 1.0. if you asked when purchasing for the firmware you wanted and was supplied with something different then you would have a case for getting a refund from newegg. If you had not asked for the correct firmware as described on dvdfab website then you only have yourself to blame . there is no need to be peeved with dvdfab

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post

if you check the drives listed in the supported drives list it shows that
                            LG BP60NB10 needs firmware GH01 to be compatible. you have purchased a drive with firmware 1.0. if you asked when purchasing for the firmware you wanted and was supplied with something different then you would have a case for getting a refund from newegg. If you had not asked for the correct firmware as described on dvdfab website then you only have yourself to blame . there is no need to be peeved with dvdfab
                            First, I'm a big fan of DVDFab and a user for the past 7 years.
                            I was upset because I asked a simple question: if DVDFab confirmed the LG BP60NB10 actually worked and if it actually had firmware GH01. All I got was to just return the drive. There is another post here asking the same question as well. I knew if I bought a drive with different firmware I may have to upgrade/downgrade the proper firmware, but we looked everywhere for GH01 firmware it appears it doesn't exist, hence the simple question to DVDFab.

Comment

This thread is closed, please see this one https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...-faqs-and-info for the latest information and drives list, along with info on the DVDFab UHD Drive Tool..
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X