Midway 4k usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
    Beceause I was able to make a copy of mine with the ripper module and MKV passthrough and make a full disc copy as well of this 4K MIDWAY and I’m not noticing any audio dropouts in either copy but then noticed I only have DTS-HD audio I don’t have Dolby Atmos and TrueHD available on my copy so there must be different copies of this 4K out there would like to get a copy with the Dolby Atmos any suggestions where I can get one all of ours here have DTSHD
    DVDFab is automatically stripping the audio down to AC-3 for Midway (and possibly Knives) when Passthrough is used (4k disc). This applies to v11.0.7.5.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      DVDFab is automatically stripping the audio down to AC-3 for Midway (and possibly Knives) when Passthrough is used (4k disc). This applies to v11.0.7.5.
      This would have been good to know beforehand. It makes Fab useless for ripping this to MKV. Dolby THD is being stripped down to AC3. It would have been better if it wasn't working at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
        Beceause I was able to make a copy of mine with the ripper module and MKV passthrough and make a full disc copy as well of this 4K MIDWAY and I’m not noticing any audio dropouts in either copy but then noticed I only have DTS-HD audio I don’t have Dolby Atmos and TrueHD available on my copy so there must be different copies of this 4K out there would like to get a copy with the Dolby Atmos any suggestions where I can get one all of ours here have DTSHD
        It's another version of Midway, it's good, no Java protection, no the TrueHD sync problem.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

So is the issue that DVDFab is selecting the wrong playlist cuz it sounds like the screen pass is selecting the wrong playlist someone on this chat is stating that the correct playlist is 504 but DVDFab is selecting 373 and he had no problem with playlist 504 please confirm this and can you fix this if it is the issue so we can have a good MKV copy thanks

Comment

Checking. The devs report multiple versions of the disc, so the report in the other thread may not be conclusive.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X