Terminator-Dark Fate 4K forced Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Terminator-Dark Fate 4K forced Subtitles

Have problems with the forced subtitles. At the beginning of the film, Spanish is very often spoken at short intervals and the German subtitle inserts do not lag behind, the inserts flare up only briefly and then they are gone again. The same with Lord of the Rings when Elvish is spoken, some are even missing. I use the ripper and have the subtitles embedded in the original PGS format in the .m2ts or .mkv. I do not rip these problems with MakeMKV. I'm ripping all my films from a full ISO or main film ISO. e.g. The Lord of the Rings doesn't work with the forced subtitles either, that's not a Dolby Vision or anything. I do not understand that. am I doing wrong?

very similar error as here, also problems with the subtitles

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...so-from-an-mkv
    Last edited by D300; 03-26-2020, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Well ... then I'm not alone ... that means wait and see. If the problem is solved ... please let me know or do I have to try it myself for the next updates? thank you for your reply
      Last edited by LEXXE; 03-26-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Try a test of a few chapters using the Direct Render to Video option and post the results. Sorry for the problem.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for your reponse. I always use render directly to video with DVDFab. No matter whether with DVDFab or MakeMKV. With MakeMKV it works without problems ... why not with DVDFab? As soon as many forced subtitles come one after the other, DVDfab no longer works. No matter if 4K UHD or normal Blurays 2K. With 4K Terminator-Dark Fate at the very beginning where Spanish is spoken all the time. At 2K Lord of the Rings 1 as Aragon meets the Elbin in the forest.

Comment

Originally posted by LEXXE View Post
            Thank you for your reponse. I always use render directly to video with DVDFab. No matter whether with DVDFab or MakeMKV. With MakeMKV it works without problems ... why not with DVDFab? As soon as many forced subtitles come one after the other, DVDfab no longer works. No matter if 4K UHD or normal Blurays 2K. With 4K Terminator-Dark Fate at the very beginning where Spanish is spoken all the time. At 2K Lord of the Rings 1 as Aragon meets the Elbin in the forest.
            Hi LEXXE, please attach the dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file for the conversion. Thanks.

Or, please refer to this page to provide us the feedback ID, thanks. DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Ok...here are the files from Terminator-Dark Fate 4K. Thank you dvdfab_internal.log fabcheck_internal.log
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LEXXE View Post
                Ok...here are the files from Terminator-Dark Fate 4K. Thank you dvdfab_internal.log fabcheck_internal.log
                Okay, I will pass the problem and log files to the developer.

Comment

Working...
                X