DVDFab Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pheran View Post
    So has anyone successfully used a 32G microSDHC card in their player?
    I've had success also. Sandisk Class 4 in my case.

Comment

Just received my player. Audio/Calender works fine, but I downloaded some video (using VideoConverter to DVDFab player in DVDFab) but the video won't play. the screen shows a timeline but the end time always shows 00:00:00 and it won't play. The video is an MP4 format.

If I exit and then go back into video, it asks if I want to "play from breakpoint" but again the screen is blank.

Is there some configuration I'm missing?

Thanks,
      Chris

Comment

See if the file will play on your PC with VLC Media Player or DVDFab Media Player, both currently free.

It may also be a conversion setting in Video Coverter. Try a different conversion profile.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi ccrotty
          If you are still having a problem please start a new thread in the correct sub forum, and please post your logs.
          Thanks
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X