Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please provide Feedback on the new DVDFab v11 here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teh roxxors View Post
    I often rip multiple discs to my hard drive. Prior to version 11, after closing the Task Queue Manager (three clicks, for some reason: OK, Finish, and Close), I can immediately begin ripping the next disc I insert into the computer by pressing Start.

Now, beginning with version 11, after closing the Task Queue Manager, the program will not become ready to rip the next disc: The "Start: button is missing. I have to close DVD Fab v11 completely and restart the program for each disc I want to rip to my hard drive.

I'll continue using version 10 until someone deigns to explain how the version 11 functions.
    I've seen this behavior, as far as I've been able to figure out the "Start" button along with the other controls on that line are for some reason hidden behind a white overlay and I've been able to fiddle with it a little i.e. grabbing the edge of the program window and dragging it bigger and smaller and clicking in random places and I've been able to get it to pop back up without closing and opening the program again.

Comment

Do we have any dates on the Mac version?

Comment

With ver 11 can't get a usable MP4 video file to play on a Bluray Player at all. I tried numerous times on different players.

Comment

DVDFab x64 11.0.0.2

Ripping DVDs or file conversion to mkv with audio settings to output both AAC and AC-3. Selecting default audio as AC-3 doesn't work - the first audio track in the output file is AAC. Would it be possible to address this please?

Comment

Originally posted by kengelhard View Post
            With ver 11 can't get a usable MP4 video file to play on a Bluray Player at all. I tried numerous times on different players.
            More info is needed, by "usable MP4 video", when you tried to play it, what's the phenomenon?
            Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file too.

Comment

Originally posted by martico View Post
              DVDFab x64 11.0.0.2

Ripping DVDs or file conversion to mkv with audio settings to output both AAC and AC-3. Selecting default audio as AC-3 doesn't work - the first audio track in the output file is AAC. Would it be possible to address this please?
              1. Please use Mediainfo tool to analyze the resulted mkv file.
              2. Please list your every steps and post related screenshots, so that we can follow your steps to reproduce the problem.
              3. We also need dvdfab_internal.log file.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                Mona:Could we please get the lighthouse skin back for version 11?
                I have passed your request to our product manager, who will decide what to do about it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KBoz View Post
                  Do we have any dates on the Mac version?
                  There isn't a concrete time at the moment, but our developers have been working on the mac version of DVDFab 11, I believe it will be available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

2. Please list your every steps and post related screenshots, so that we can follow your steps to reproduce the problem.

Thank you.

Here are the two screenshots
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Thank you.

And here are the MediaInfo and Log files
                      Attached Files

Comment

And here are the MediaInfo and Log files
                        Thanks, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

DVDFab (including v11) seems to be unable to detect source if the DVD/BR folder contains Cyrillic characters. I had made a 1:1 copy using a different software, and named the folder "Диск 1". Dragging it, or clicking "Add", causes DVDFab to have no response. Change the folder name to "Disc 1", and DVDFab has no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sorewinner2 View Post
                            DVDFab (including v11) seems to be unable to detect source if the DVD/BR folder contains Cyrillic characters. I had made a 1:1 copy using a different software, and named the folder "Диск 1". Dragging it, or clicking "Add", causes DVDFab to have no response. Change the folder name to "Disc 1", and DVDFab has no problem.
                            Hi, we rename a DVD and a BD folder to "Диск 1", it can be loaded to DVDFab without problem.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	example.png
Views:	187
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	361696

Comment

DVDFab x64 11.0.0.2

Fixed in 11.0.0.3 - Thank you.

Comment

All,
                                Thanks for your feedback during the transition to DVDFab v11. Going forward, please use the normal Software Support or General Questions forums for any problems or questions. Please choose a thread prefix that reflects the version number and type you are using.
                                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                                X