Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON can't backup!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wpgcueball View Post
    All,

I tried transformers 3 with 8.1.2.4 and 8.1.2.5 with imgburn 2.5.5.0 and no success.

I tried with 8.1.2.5 and imgburn 2.5.6.0 - worked PERFECTLY!!!!

Make sure you upgrade to imgburn 2.5.6.0 and your problems should go away.

(Region 1 fyi)
    It wasn't the burning that was the problem - it was the ripping to HD....did not rip correctly or not at all with "read errors".

For some reason after I retried it 7 million times, it ripped and burned fine.

Comment

I am using dvdfab 8.1.2.5 paid version and everytime I put in transformers the blue screen comes up for half a second to load it and then it goes away. Not having loaded it. When I click on source to load the movie manually the video folder has nothing in it. I don't think it makes a difference but it is a movie I got from netflix.

Comment

It makes a difference that you do not own the movie, we can't help you with this, sorry. It puts the entire forum in jeopardy.

Read this: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...=newpost&t=122

Originally posted by Metal99Raven View Post
        I am using dvdfab 8.1.2.5 paid version and everytime I put in transformers the blue screen comes up for half a second to load it and then it goes away. Not having loaded it. When I click on source to load the movie manually the video folder has nothing in it. I don't think it makes a difference but it is a movie I got from netflix.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X