This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transformers 2 : revenge of the unburnable disc

I have a problem with the transformer 2 movie ....why can't i back it up?

Comment

Originally posted by kalano View Post

Read through the threads and they tell you how to work around it unti a fix is put in place.

Comment

Originally posted by kalano View Post
        Everyone just needs to relax and let the folks do their thing and when the new protection is supported it will be released.
        Chris

Comment

Transformers Revenge of the fallen fails to copy

Has anyone been able to successfully backup this title? I have tried with pathfinder enabled and disabled. I usually can't get by the disk check screen. I have tried the latest beta with the same results. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

the only way i have been able to back trans 2 up is with a older version of dvdfab 5.2.2.6 works on main movie perfect audio and picture

Comment

I am having the same problem but my older version isn't working either

Comment

Good advice from spooky79
                Since there already a lengthy thread running on this filick, I'm opting to merge this thread with that one.
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

make sure your path player is disabled put it on main movie it will copy it

Comment

Originally posted by spooky79 View Post
                    make sure your path player is disabled put it on main movie it will copy it
                    tried this with 6.0.7.0 and does'nt work.

Comment

Originally posted by allenv30 View Post
                      its works guys, do as above, version 6.0.7.0 will burn with pathfinder off, ignore errors, use imgburn and use title number 47. i did it and watched it. hope it works for everyone else.

thanks bean55 and fengtao
                      I just wanted to comment here...I downloaded the previous version 6.0.7 and followed the above instructions and it works like a charm.

I did Main movie since I don't care about the extras.
                      DVD to Hard drive then HD to Imgburn (write to disk) to DVD. Perfect.

Thanks Allenv30 and everyone else here to who contributed.

Back to the movie. Sweet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spooky79 View Post
                        the only way i have been able to back trans 2 up is with a older version of dvdfab 5.2.2.6 works on main movie perfect audio and picture
                        Hey, I just downloaded this version and is working but after disabling the Pathplayer and doing the Main Movie what Chapter do we select, Ch 47?

Comment

how do you disable pathplayer

Comment

Originally posted by WarHorse81 View Post
                            how do you disable pathplayer
                            Please refer to the tutorial.
                            Click on the ? mark icon on the upper right of the app > click on PP (list on the left)...there's a screenshot at the bottom.
                            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

both disable and enable pathplayer does not fix the issue on my end. any ideas?

Comment

oops

forgot to subscribe

Comment

Working...
                                X