Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its works guys, do as above, version 6.0.7.0 will burn with pathfinder off, ignore errors, use imgburn and use title number 47. i did it and watched it. hope it works for everyone else.

thanks bean55 and fengtao

Comment

well i got it in a round about way by with 6115 turned off path player ripped to a file using main movie i used title 13 all of the vob are in and correct then i went to nero and made a movie with the vobs in the right sequence it takes a long time to do but it is a little bit quicker than waiting for a new beta to come out and when it does i will redo it then so if you want to do it the long way just do as i did also when it scanned an error came up and asked what do you want to do just hit ignore

Comment

Do we know if Fangtao is going to just wait until he receives the dvd on the 20th for update?

Comment

it won't work for me either - canada Transformer's 2

Comment

Originally posted by big_moviefreak View Post
            Do we know if Fangtao is going to just wait until he receives the dvd on the 20th for update?
            He has stated he needs the disc so that must mean he is waiting for the disc.
            There is not anything he can do but "just wait" until the disk arrives.

This is not the first time this has happened and it will not be the last.
            We will all have to "just wait" until the work around version is released.

Comment

Help New Copy protection for Transformer Revenge

The new protection make tha dvdfab 6 abort the process, dvd fab start and in the analyze of 57% broke the process

Comment

Your are late to the party.

Comment

need to back up mytransformer movie. anybody. by thway it is 3:36 in the morning. if anybody wanted to know. it shows 5 hours aheadwhen i send this post

Comment

Same problem here. I get error message during scanning.

Comment

Same Here

I get same problem. Is there a list to sign up for when the problem is fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
                        Does anyone with the Region 1 copy have DVDFab ver 6.1.0.2?
                        Disc says Region 1 / 4

If so try putting the movie in with pathplayer off, choose Main Movie , out of the 92 choices pick Title 47 and press go.
                        May work with newer version of Fab just have not tried it yet.

This is how I got it, I sent Fengtao the IFO
                        Thanks. This seems to be working for me with 6.0.4.0 version of DVDFab.

Comment

Originally posted by virgusa View Post
                          Thanks. This seems to be working for me with 6.0.4.0 version of DVDFab.
                          It seems to be working for me but I would like to have the whole disc backup hopefully a fix will be coming soon.

Comment

yeah movie out now what

Comment

Originally posted by gld3719 View Post
                              need to back up mytransformer movie. anybody. by thway it is 3:36 in the morning. if anybody wanted to know. it shows 5 hours aheadwhen i send this post
                              Click on User CP and then on Edit Options...scroll down and set your time for your locality.
                              The software default time in never right for everyone.

Comment

transformers 2

Ya same here!

Comment

Working...
                                X