Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im having the same issue and im in the u.s. it doesnt even get past scan disk or it will but a sec later it gives the error while reading error

Comment

Originally posted by hookus View Post
      im having the same issue and im in the u.s. it doesnt even get past scan disk or it will but a sec later it gives the error while reading error
      Turn off pathplayer, turn off viewer, then put disc in and see what happens.
      At this time you can only get Main Movie.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Ok Tranformers 2. I am now ripping on title 47. will let you know if it works

Comment

it now 3 days since the release of this movie and still no release to do the movie. What going on as DVDFab used to be much better than this with updates.

Comment

Title 47 worked for me ripping to divx. However, sound was way off. I'm trying again with the 2 pass option.

Comment

Transformers 2. latest version of dvdfab. turn pathfinder off. title 47. It worked for me

Comment

this is a tough nut to crack. I have never seen protection like this. but try what i said and you will get the main movie.

Comment

thanks to everyone who helped

Comment

Originally posted by bdubs117 View Post
                    this is a tough nut to crack. I have never seen protection like this. but try what i said and you will get the main movie.
                    I already have a full DVD back up of this movie used another program since DVDFab is too slow with the update for it.

Comment

This will be fixed as soon as Fengtao gets the disc. Shouldn't be much longer.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

How to rip title 47

Hey folks,

Two questions, one for the users and one for the DVD Fab Crew:

1. Can anyone walk me through step by step how to burn title/chapter 47 on Transformers?

2. Any update on when Fengtao will have the update ready for this? No rush, but since it's been like 3 days since the movie came out I was hoping maybe you had an ETA...

Thanks

Comment

Transformers

I am in the US, Region 1 and have the same issue. Message indicates Quality 100% file size 5mb. I check the size of the data on the DVD, indicates 7.62 gigs.

Comment

Well let me tell ya, I did the main movie in the full version no compression I on dvd 9, and saved to the hard drive. I tried to burn it to a DVD9 no go until I used Imgburn. good luck everyone although I still haven't watched it all the way through ...the back up that I made.

Comment

hello all my first post here,, wish i could get this movie to work just like the rest of u, noob question... how exactly do i turn off pathfinder??

Comment

Beta 6.1.1.8 no to Transformer 2

The 10/20 release fails to read VTS_01_0.VOB at about midway thru the file.

I/O Error!

Device: [0:2:0] TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653A D500 (F (ATAPI)

ScsiStatus: 0x02
                                Interpretation: Check Condition

CDB: 28 00 00 01 0D C6 00 00 01 00
                                Interpretation: Read (10) - Sector: 69062

Sense Area: 70 00 04 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 3E 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
                                Interpretation: Timeout on Logical Unit

Great application -

Comment

Working...
                                X