X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Singact02 View Post
    Hey folks,

Two questions, one for the users and one for the DVD Fab Crew:

1. Can anyone walk me through step by step how to burn title/chapter 47 on Transformers?

2. Any update on when Fengtao will have the update ready for this? No rush, but since it's been like 3 days since the movie came out I was hoping maybe you had an ETA...

Thanks
    1- The process of burning title 47 has been explained many times in this thread.

2- Movies are released on different dates depending on region.. It will be released in China on the 24th.

Comment

Pretty sure Fengtao orders a Region 1 copy via air with problem discs like this. He may have other sources as well.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When Fentago gets this fixed. How do we, who use version DVDFAB 6.0.7.0 get updated with the fix? Or do I need to get the latest beta version? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Thank You. I did as you instructed.

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
          At this time there is only a work around to get the main movie, I am sure there will be a fix pretty soon to get the full DVD.

As for upgradeing you can check your setting to see if they are set to upgrade automatically, click on the check mark and under General Settings Second from the bottom on the right is the spot.
          ==============================================
          Thank You Bean55,

I did as you instructed. Now, I am going to do is wait for my DVDFAB v6.0.7.0 to be updated with the fix to copy Transformers 2. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rr76012 View Post
            When Fentago gets this fixed. How do we, who use version DVDFAB 6.0.7.0 get updated with the fix? Or do I need to get the latest beta version? Thanks for your help.
            Check the release notes for ANY new release, the fix could be in a beta version or a new Official Release.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All,
              first time posting. I've also experienced problem with backing up Transformers 2 also. Fortunately, I was able to make a back up to my hard drive and then burn to a DVD using Ahead Nero. I've used beta version 6.1.1.8, turn off pathplayer, select movie only, select title 47 as been stated many times in this thread. I did not experience any problem with watching the backup DVD on my DVD player. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones being able to make a backup.

Comment

I used the dvdfab 5.2.5.0 main movie #47 and actually got it to work...

Comment

#1: I did the pathplayer off, main movie, ignore all errors, chapter 47 -> works good
                  #2: I also did the same as above with chapter 4 and it scrambled the chapters.

This was the single disc version, USA region. DVD Fab lastest full version - not beta.

One odd thing: playback via windows vista media center - disc #1 & 2 - playback starts about 5 minutes into the movie even after selecting the 1st chapter. Only if I rewind can I get the beginning.

Comment

Temp solution

Use xxx and rip full version.

Then use DVDFAB to format as normal.

This works for me till DVDFAB comes out with a solution.

Some monkey over as cdfreaks keeps deleting my posts. THIS IS THE SOLUTION!!!!!
                    Last edited by sasaurus; 10-22-2009, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sasaurus View Post
                      Use xxx and rip full version.

Then use DVDFAB to format as normal.

This works for me till DVDFAB comes out with a solution.

Some monkey over as cdfreaks keeps deleting my posts. THIS IS THE SOLUTION!!!!!
                      Using competing software is not a solution that works for discussion here. Read the General Policies document. Solutions have been posted that use DVDFab. Do not re-edit that post again.

Comment

Transformers 2

Version 5.2.5.0 and 6.0.7.0
                        Settings:
                        Path Player disabled, choose main movie, chaper 47, ignore all errors.
                        Riped to HD, burned dvd 9.
                        Both versions work like a charm.
                        Watching movie now!
                        Thank you all for the help

Comment

Well done, MONKEY !!!!
                          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Region 1 / 4 copy in my hands as I write this.

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
                            Does anyone with the Region 1 copy have DVDFab ver 6.1.0.2?
                            Disc says Region 1 / 4

If so try putting the movie in with pathplayer off, choose Main Movie , out of the 92 choices pick Title 47 and press go.
                            May work with newer version of Fab just have not tried it yet.

This is how I got it, I sent Fengtao the IFO

Is there something I can do to help?

Comment

I really wish everyone would let the folks at DVDFAB get their work done without all the pestering!! it is getting pretty frustrating as they have done an excellent job for many years now! When there is a fix they will pass it on to us.
                              Chris

Comment

Is someone looking for a region 1 / 4 copy, I have one in my hands right now.
                                Can I help is some way? If you tell me how to get it to you, I'll start the process immediately.
                                Last edited by jusmekat; 10-22-2009, 11:13 PM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

Working...
                                X