This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there....

be a new update to back up transformers (nonblueray)???

Comment

i am having the same issue. however i tried to disable the pathplayer and go movie chapter 47 but it just freezes after i hit start. havent heard if an update is coming which is unusual as even dark knight was fixed within hours of release. just want to know for sure if i should be patient or look into other back up methods

Comment

I did get a clean copy but........theres always a big BUT.......During play back it went to chapter 19 and looped back to 17 over and over.

Comment

hope the update comes soon

Comment

Yep the work around worked but the movie is completely out of order.It starts off fine then the next chapter which should be chapter 2 may be chapter 12,chapter 3 may be chapter 18 It is totally messed up.So here I sit waiting for the Fix.......

Comment

My movie came out good but I still would like to have a menu. I'm feenin for this fix like a crack head.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyElwin View Post
                I just did the #76 on the Double Disc version, burned it and just watched through the whole thing, worked fine.

thanks for the help
                No problem

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by hotdax View Post
                  I tried the chapter 47 work around - the movie copied but the chapters are all screwed up. Is there another fix to try? I'm a newbie to the copying world and am trying to follow y'all.
                  Which version do you have?

For the double Disc version choose Title # 76
                  For Single disc version try Title # 47 or # 7

I also just read someone got the Double Disc version with Title #75

Have a try at these and let us know.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by C.Quff Link View Post
                    Yep the work around worked but the movie is completely out of order.It starts off fine then the next chapter which should be chapter 2 may be chapter 12,chapter 3 may be chapter 18 It is totally messed up.So here I sit waiting for the Fix.......
                    Read post # 143

Thanks

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen

well I used the latest beta version you have to select the main movie option and the only one out of like a 100 that are good is #47 select that and it should copy once copied compress it down with dvdshrink and use imgburn and your good i have my copy only thing lost was the fbi warnings and previews

Comment

Originally posted by awenthol View Post
                        Stupid question, that I'll probably answer myself, but want to be sure and not to start another thread....when the "fix" for the Transformers protection is released, it will be a new "beta"????
                        Probably so. It will be listed in the release notes.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by jtown87 View Post
                          well I used the latest beta version you have to select the main movie option and the only one out of like a 100 that are good is #47 select that and it should copy once copied compress it down with dvdshrink and use imgburn and your good i have my copy only thing lost was the fbi warnings and previews
                          Stupid question,but will this "main movie" work for the I-Pod??? I'm such a noob.

Comment

I finally got it right

Guys,
                            I usually just read and stay out of the posting...I too have been trying for two days to get this thing right. here are my findings:
                            For the most part the instructions here about chapter 47 are correct...almost!
                            It absolutely depends on...well I really don't know for sure...but here are my opinions...
                            #1 the "main movie is 2hr 29min 47sec long
                            If you follow the "pathplayer, chapter 47 instructions that have already been stated 100 plus times and you notice that the length of the movie is not correct then it WILL NOT back up correctly.
                            Several people have stated that they have gotten older versions of the program to work...some say they had success and others state that they did not.
                            So....Christina in post #104 solved the problem for me...THANK YOU
                            She stated that she to had no luck until she downloaded version 5.2.5.0
                            I had already tried
                            And for each of these title 47 was not the correct length...I started testing chapter after chapter trying to "get the right one" They all were messed up...either the beginning of the movie gone....the end of the movie gone...plus the chapters were playing out of order!
                            So enough rambling
                            VERSION 5.2.5.0 and chapter 47 at 2hr 29min 47 sec WORKED FOR ME
                            If it says anything else, then whatever version you are using will not work with chapter 47 or any other one that I could figure out.
                            Try 5.2.5.0 first, if that dont give you the correct length then try every other version you have on hand till the times look correct.
                            Scott

Comment

How can I get 5.2.5.0 to try this version on dvdfab? I've tried all the others with no sucess

Comment

Originally posted by lynniscool View Post
                                How can I get 5.2.5.0 to try this version on dvdfab? I've tried all the others with no sucess
                                http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=PLATINUM
                                Trying now and going very slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X