Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformers 2 - Instructions to Make "Movie Only" Backup !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foobaz View Post
    I hate to say it but I feel I must. I'm really disappointed that FAB can't rip this yet. So how come you guys haven't cracked this nut? You used to do that in a day.
    Nice first post, I saw what you wrote via an email notification and see that it has been edited ..... RIGHTLY SO !!!

When you have a tool as COMPLEX as DVDFab with all it's GREAT features (not just a ripper) it takes longer to test and make sure that it works properly with all the other functionality.

Please take your negative thoughts to another forum, DVDFab RULES !!!

EDIT: If I was one of the moderators, I would have removed your post completely !!!

AX
    Last edited by AlienX69; 10-26-2009, 06:39 PM.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I followed the instructions to the letter ... disable pathfinder, used 6.1.2.0, title 47, and let it go ... a perfect copy of only the movie .... Extraordinary! How you guys figured this out amazes me ... and I'm VERY appreciative!

Comment

NP .... glad it work for ya !!

FYI: I had a similar issue in the past with a couple of other titles, but this one is the king of encryption so far !!!

Cheers,
        AX
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

DVDfab is already an excellent DVD backup software I used so far.
          This time, after AlienX69's instruction, I can still burn a perfect Transformers 2 backup DVD on a D9 disc with full movie quality without compression. It is impressive!

Comment

I'm having a hard time.. I don't think I missed a step either.

I put in Transformers 2 - DVD Shrink wouldn't do it so obviously I knew it was protected. I opened DVDFAB 6.1.2.0, no dice. I found this thread, disabled pathfinder, however when Transformers DVD is open, SOURCE says: TRANSFORMERS_D1_VANILLA. The size is only 5MB. When I go to change Main Movie options and disable Title 47 - there is no option for that. My list of titles contains only 1 - Title 1 Chapter 3 2 seconds long....

What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Nevermind, Took out the disc, reinserted it and it populated the list of titles. Will give it a try. Thank you.

Comment

A new beta will be released shortly with a fix for the Transformers 2 protection problem. Thanks to AlienX69 and all who contributed to this thread. Please all try the beta and report your results in the release notes thread. Thanks again, this helped many users.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X