Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not get "MvAliens" or "GI Joe" - Full Disc or Main Movie to work. Using Verbatim media with MCC ID. PathPlayer is enabled. Burner has latest firmware. Burning at 2.0 speed. Have used ImgBurn, the internal burner, and Nero version 8. Have done it with and without navigation. DVD-5 size is 4300. Write type of DVD-R Media is Auto. Nothing else is checked below Write type of DVD media on the Write settings page.
    Any tips

Comment

Try just to extract files first ..... then burn with Imgburn to narrow down your problem.

I always extract first, I do additinal editing with PgcEdit (NOT necessary for you), then Shrink .... then burn with ImgBurn.
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

when does 6.2 come out cause i need a update bad

Comment

Originally posted by Duppiman View Post
          Can not get "MvAliens" or "GI Joe" - Full Disc or Main Movie to work. Using Verbatim media with MCC ID. PathPlayer is enabled. Burner has latest firmware. Burning at 2.0 speed. Have used ImgBurn, the internal burner, and Nero version 8. Have done it with and without navigation. DVD-5 size is 4300. Write type of DVD-R Media is Auto. Nothing else is checked below Write type of DVD media on the Write settings page.
          Any tips
          I suggest setting burn speed to 1/2 of what your blank media is rated for (not only can you burn to fast but to slow also). also I would dump nero and install ImgBurn, look in the "Third Party Products" forum on the main page and follow Troy512's instructions on how to set it up with Fab. (He has some great video's thats very easy to follow)

Edit: btw I did read where you said you tried ImgBurn. My reply is "standardized" and I meant to edit it before posting. provided the movie plays back fine on your pc, then my bet is its related to burn speed.
          Last edited by W&B; 11-09-2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tank View Post
            when does 6.2 come out cause i need a update bad
            Why, you need to be more specific !! Read the "Help Us Help You" link in my sig.
            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Writeable media size is 4300. Downloaded and installed ImgBurn. Makes no difference. There's no compression capability in ImgBurn so it can't burn without splitting into two disks and I don't want that. The image size created by DVDFab is still 4.8 gig and without running the file thru another compression software to reduce it further, it's not going to burn to a single layer DVD. Am I the only unlucky soul to have a wife that's bought the 70th Anniversary DVD and then been told to fix a good copy for the grandkids so they don't destroy her original????? Or am I the only one having trouble copying? I haven't found any other reference in the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by shortie View Post
                Or am I the only one having trouble copying?
                Is it only one disc giving you problems, if so just run it through DVD Shrink to compress it to proper size.

Unusual that your Writeable media size is only 4300 ? ?

Originally posted by shortie View Post
                Writeable media size is 4300.
                My normal compression is to 4450, free space on blank TY disc is 4,706,074,624.

FYI: I stay away from the edge, afraid of heights ...
                AX

Comment

Up Disney Movie

I am a "new" user of DVDFab and not real up on how to use the forum. But I am having issues making a copy of UP. From what I read I need to turn off PathFinder and I don't know how or where to do this. Can you help. Sorry I need a DVDFab6 for Dummies book!

Comment

If you download the latest beta 6.2.0.2 (links are in this forum), users are reporting that Fab is copying this DVD without any problems.
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Latest update

I will go in and download the latest. The version I am using right now is 6.1.2.5. Thanks.

Comment

This thread is being used for too many different problems and is impossible to follow. Please start a new thread if you are having trouble. This thread is closed.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                        X