X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, about the 10 minute mark.

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
    its when we are first introduced to sigorney weaver
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I'm trying to recreate environment that worked for me. Lets take a break till tomorrow. We'll figure it out.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        I'm trying to recreate environment that worked for me. Lets take a break till tomorrow. We'll figure it out.
        Ok have a good night thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
          Hey IPopov50 I'm back ready to give it another go ))

Comment

i know this is not a solution for DVDFab, but maybe its a temp solution for u to watch avatar.
            Extract Subtitle while convertion with fab, and after that take mkvtoolnix to mux them back into the mkv...

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
              ....Basically I want to create an MKV version of AVATAR with forced subtitle so I can watch on my laptop. Im using windows media player to play it....

If you already have your mkv file but having trouble getting the forced sub to work then this might help.

Use HDBRStreamExtractor or something similar to extract English SUP from Bluray. Then use BDSup2Sub to save the file as idx/sub. I use MPCHC to playback my 720p mkv. It will call up DirectVobSub if you have your idx/sub and mkv in the same name. There is an option in DirectVobSub for you to choose if you want to display forced subtitle only or not. It will be shown in the same style, color and correct size just like the original bluray even my video is 720p. Hope this help.
              Last edited by Turbo Z; 05-22-2010, 02:50 AM.

Comment

To test forced subs with Avatar, you can copy chapter 12 & 13. They begin at the end of chapter 12 and carry into 13. Makes for faster testing.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I converted (albeit it took 2-3 days each time -Another thread '2fps encoding') Avatar and saw this same thing happen actually. I converted to 720p MKV, and converted 1080p WMV, and checked english "Forced Subtitles", but the movie doesn't show any subtitles at all, and no separate subtitles file was created in case it wasn't supposed to superimpose the subtitle's on video, since that option wasn't there. Glad it's not just me.
                  SVN :

Comment

hi,

I will do one test for this, and try to fix this problem.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by djdafreund View Post
                      I converted (albeit it took 2-3 days each time -Another thread '2fps encoding') Avatar and saw this same thing happen actually. I converted to 720p MKV, and converted 1080p WMV, and checked english "Forced Subtitles", but the movie doesn't show any subtitles at all, and no separate subtitles file was created in case it wasn't supposed to superimpose the subtitle's on video, since that option wasn't there. Glad it's not just me.
                      Your not alone. I can't get Navi subtitles to work. Tried everything suggested.

Comment

7.0.6.9 6/4/10 - Still cannot get it to work....

Has anyone got this to work yet? I dl'd the latest beta which spoke specifically of addressing it - targeted PS3 - no go.

-Stan

Comment

Anybody? Is this still something being worked on?

-Stan

Comment

Give the new DVDFab release a try link below

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                              Give the new DVDFab release a try link below

http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=6118
                              I just DL'd and purchased v8.0.0.2 and it still doesn't work for me. I've gone through and tried pretty much everything suggested in this thread with no success as of yet. Hopefully the fix for this comes faster than the fix for the a/v sync issues

Comment

Working...
                              X