X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Passkey 7.0.0.2 Beta is out

Dear all,

We are proud to announce a new product: DVDFab Passkey.

DVDFab Passkey is a Windows-based driver that works on-the-fly to unprotect encrypted movie DVDs and Blu-ray discs.

All features are free during BETA stage.

DVDFab 7.0.0.2 Beta is out (March 6, 2010):

It works on Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit).

This version is stable and safe for everyone, please try it to see the result. To discuss DVDFab Passkey, please start your own thread.

Enjoy!

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    Last edited by fengtao; 03-11-2010, 08:03 AM.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

I have used several early versions of Passkey and it has become one of my favorite tools. Great for checking a disc with DVDSubEdit to find forced subs before ripping. It has many other uses and should work with almost any application that uses an optical drive as an input source. Please try it and report problems, successes, new ways to use it in this thread (or start a new one).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals,
      is this a similar feature to [that other software that shall not be named]? when you insert the disc (say DVD) and Passkey will remove all protection instantly? And how to use it? Run on background or it will activate on its own when disc is inserted?
      Last edited by Complication; 03-06-2010, 03:16 PM. Reason: Removed non-allowed software reference
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Very easy to use. We like to think it has some improvements over the other product you mentioned. Install it, then start it. When you insert a disc, it will pop up a box as it opens it, telling you when it is finished. The disc will appear fully protection and region free. Works well with almost any app that uses a DVD or Blu-ray disc as input. You can exit when finished or leave it in the background. If you right click on the logo in the system tray there are a few settings and options. I have tested it with:
        DVDShrink
        PGCEdit
        DVD Decrypter
        ImgBurn
        DVDSubEdit
        DVDFab (no need to disable)
        and others. Works fine so far. Give it a try and post the results.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks

I will be playing with it tomorrow.

Comment

Just tried it very interesting. Is this an upgrade to DVDFAB Fly Beta version?

Comment

That was its IB forum name. It is now Passkey.

Comment

Signals,
                Thank you for explanation - I will definitely share my experience. In regards to "the other product you mentioned" I strongly dislike it.... That's why I'm here )
                sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Haha, I hope you will like Passkey better.

Comment

Passkey is way better than that other program and works great with a lot of software/programs

Comment

Am I correct in thinking that one does not need DVDFab for ripping when PassKey is installed? I prob still use DVDFab as it does both.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorJellybean View Post
                        Am I correct in thinking that one does not need DVDFab for ripping when PassKey is installed? I prob still use DVDFab as it does both.
                        Passkey does not rip the DVD but only decrypts the DVD on the fly so you can use other software/program that does not do that to watch, rip, edit or compress if needed

Comment

German language file updated and attached.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Blazkowicz; 03-06-2010, 10:59 AM.
                          人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                          Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Wow!!! just played around with Nero 8 and DVDShrink. Absolutely fantastic with no ripping/encoding problems at all. Very powerfull tool and I think it's going to be a winner

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorJellybean View Post
                              Yes, but if you want to modify the DVD structure, select audio or subpic, compress to smaller size etc. you will still want to have DVDFab installed.

Comment

Working...
                              X