Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love for FITE TV and B/R (Bleacher Report) Live to get support at some point. Prefer FITE over B/R.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam View Post

VUDU is not a streaming site, so downloader will not work on them.
      I can stream my entire library. How is it not a streaming site?

Comment

PlayOn allows you to record VUDU so it's definitely a streaming site

Comment

You've given us so much already and we've gotten Funimation & Crunchyroll, but I would really like HiDive.com to complete my Anime services. Thanks a bunch for everything.

Comment

[QUOTE=SanNC99;n401318]These are the 4 main sites I would love to see added in order:

1. Roku TV channel (they have lots of older series that are only available there)
            2. Pluto TV
            3. Crackle
            4) AMC+
            5. My Retro Flix ( for old hard to find movies )
            6. Brit Box

I too would love to see these added.

Thanks
            Last edited by Jimd6500; 10-31-2021, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by evl View Post
              I haven't seen it mentioned, but will you eventually support Showtime?
              +1 here

Comment

Originally posted by rfryar View Post

+1 here
                + here too

Comment

FEATURE REQUEST:

Any chance for a feature to be added where we can adjust priority of the files to be downloaded after they've been added to the queue? Sometimes I change my mind on which movies I'd like to watch first after batching up a handful. That would be an awesome feature. Please and thanks!

Comment

On streaming services on the download subtitle settings, it lists Remux into file and Extract to SRT File, could direct render be added to the list?

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
                      On streaming services on the download subtitle settings, it lists Remux into file and Extract to SRT File, could direct render be added to the list?

To render the subtitle means that we need to encode the file after downloading finished, the conversion speed is slow if the user don't have a GPU. It will not be added to the support.

And for now, the remuxed subtitles are all the text format, it should be also supported on all the player or devices.

FEATURE REQUEST:

Any chance for a feature to be added where we can adjust priority of the files to be downloaded after they've been added to the queue? Sometimes I change my mind on which movies I'd like to watch first after batching up a handful. That would be an awesome feature. Please and thanks!
                      It's already supported in the version of StreamFab 4, please right click the Video item and select "Move to Top" from the content menu from Downloading Task Queue.

Thanks!

Wilson
                      Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-09-2021, 01:12 AM.
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

AMC+ which has IFC, Shudder, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                          It's already supported in the version of StreamFab 4, please right click the Video item and select "Move to Top" from the content menu from Downloading Task Queue.

Thanks!

Wilson
                          Yes, "move to top" option is there.

But what about a true full queue order management? Where you can move something to say position 3, rather than all the way to the top, and there is no option to move to the bottom, etc. That would be nice.

I mean something like the DVD queue on Netflix web site where you have numbered list in your queue, and you can move a disc to the top, bottom, or even specify a numbered position to move the disk to.

Oh, and with the current "move to top" option, there appears to be a bug. While I can move something to the top, it doesn't always download first. One or two others might download before the item I moved to top.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
                            FEATURE REQUEST:

Make up your mind before you add them to the queue. Sometimes I wonder how you survive.
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Make up your mind before you add them to the queue. Sometimes I wonder how you survive.
                              Uncalled for comment. Being able to reorder the batch file que is a good suggestion. Even if it wasn't, I wouldn't belittle or put down a feature request that I personally would not use in ANY forum.

Note: The move to top right click feature seems to have disappeared in the V5 redesign.
                              Last edited by supine; 11-12-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

In version 5.0.0.2, I noticed that there is a feature that has been removed in the V5 redesign. I had a file fail in the que. In versions previous to V5, there was a way to reset the flag on that file, and the downloader would attempt that file again after the current task. In the new version, I had to pause everything, then start again to reset the flag. When I did, the current task was abandoned, and the failed file started over. When downloading at 1080p or higher, this can represent a significant time loss when the current task is abandoned. Could you put the feature back, where I can just reset the flag(s) on the failed task(s), so it/they would restart in the order they were in, after the current task is finished?
                                Last edited by supine; 11-12-2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X