Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely love the new 5002, its perfect, its fast and its picture quality is awesome, I love it, thank you so much. Great job.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      I absolutely love the new 5002, its perfect, its fast and its picture quality is awesome, I love it, thank you so much. Great job.
      +1. A small learning curve on the new design, but awsom.
      Last edited by supine; 11-12-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

In V 5.0.0.2, I can see the season, the show title and the episode title, but I cannot see the episode number anymore. Is there any way to bring that back?

Comment

Make up your mind before you add them to the queue. Sometimes I wonder how you survive.
          Hey, Nancy Pelosi, go eat your ice cream and troll somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post

Learn how to use the program, you must be a child you need mommy to teach how to use a simple and great program, you are a useless member, go away.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I have always found it useful.
              Here are my requests for version 5.0.0.2

1. On the screen where you select the video to download, please make it possible to see if the video has been downloaded before.
              2. I would like the button to start downloading videos added to the queue to be placed on the home screen as well.
              3. For services that support 4K HDR videos, such as Amazon Prime Video and Disney+, please make it possible to download 4K HDR videos.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post

C'mon people, can we stay civil here? These petty remarks and even my entreaties to keep things polite are outside the scope of the thread. People are going to disagree on this forum. We can do so without snarky remarks.

Comment

Update: I had six files fail. I paused the download and restarted it, but only the first file that failed reset. I asked a way to reset individual files, but a way to reset them all with one click would be nice too. If I'm missing a service that is already there, I cannot find it.

Comment

I would like to see a way to start/stop individual services. I have a queue with multiple providers listed and it will only start the download from one at a time from the top of the list. If its lets say from paramount and I hit the max downloads for the day, there is no way for it to bypass those downloads and start the next provider in the queue.

Comment

Learn how to use the program, you must be a child you need mommy to teach how to use a simple and great program, you are a useless member, go away.
                      Since when is asking for a feature to be added considered ignorant on how to use the software? Is it really necessary to reply nasty to every post I make that has nothing to do with you? Why is your response to my posts necessary when they have nothing to do with you? Please just stop already. It's completely unnecessary.

Comment

Please would you add viki on the next version.

Comment

Could we add the streaming services https://www.kanopy.com https://www.hidive.com/ https://www.tcm.com/watchtcm also the new layout is great love it.

Comment

Happy to see you working on adding Canal+, if you want to add another french service, but this one is only for french you can take a look at

There is a lot of TV channel and some VOD channel.
                            You can also record tv channels on cloud, this is specialy that flux i want to download with streamfab.

Comment

Could you also add

www.wcoforever.net

this has a lot of old classic cartoon series in HD along with Animated Films and Anime both subbed and dubbed as well for those that like it.
                              Last edited by UR_SOTS; 11-19-2021, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UR_SOTS View Post
                                Could you also add

www.wcoforever.net

this has a lot of old classic cartoon series in HD along with Animated Films and Anime both subbed and dubbed as well for those that like it.
                                for this website, all you need is a browser addon that allows right click
                                so you just right click on the video and select save as to download the video in mp4 format.

Comment

Working...
                                X