Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could we have binge if possible its an Australian provider that is owned buy Foxtel has hbo content on thier too and you can stream 1080p in the browser

Comment

Any Chance we can get CTV (Canada) Downloader. That channel has a lot of rare shows and etc. on demand

Comment

Justin
        Please supply the urls that work in Oz for those new services. Cheers mate.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Justin

Hi here you go as you can see got tons of stuff on thie its owned buy Foxtel here in Australia. Hbo content is also on Binge

Comment

Originally posted by signals
            Justin
            I have a Binge account if you want my log in details

Comment

I want to organize my VIP Services window on the Mac and PC StreamFab. I want to 1) sort them alphabetically and 2) be able to arrange my own FAVORITES area - pushing services I'll never never ever ever use down below. I know there is a Recent History in the HOME section and I want something similar and more personalizable in the VIP Services area.
              thx

Comment

Originally posted by dillon77 View Post
                Can you have StreamFab remember its location on the display after closing it? it defaults to the middle of my monitor every time I launch it.

(DVDFab remembers its location so that when I re-launch it, it is the same spot on my display as when I ran it last)
                I want this also - and to remember the SIZE of the window. I have a 28" wide screen 4K monitor and SF always shrinks back to a small window when I close and relaunch.

Comment

support for canalplus.com in Poland

Comment

Sorry but I can long list of content from Crackle not included on Prime Video in the USA & UK.
                    Several of the old/classic shows on NBC still not in Peacock.

Comment

showtime.com

vudu.com

Comment

Add the feature of selecting Audio languages for HBOMax Pro, Thank

Comment

Code:
                          https://www.zee5.com

Comment

Please add support for the DASH MPD streaming format.

Comment

Can you add https://abc.com/browse for tv shows from abc?

Comment

Any chance of getting support for https://www.rumble.com in the downloader?

Comment

Working...
                                X