Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could support for HTTPS proxies be added? I use Nord, and they removed HTTP and SOCKS5 support... proxies for Nord servers are working via HTTPS only on port 89. (I cannot use VPN because I am running StreamFab on a VPS!)

Comment

It would be great if you could limit the bitrate of downloads in the settings. For example a 41 minute, 1080p file with a bitrate of just over 14,000 is 4.3GB. With a bitrate of 8,900 it is only 2.6GB. Some sites like Amazon sometimes really up the bitrate. While that's all good and fine, for people like me with somewhat poor internet, I don't want to take all day to download a single movie.

Comment

After the DRM issues are sorted would it be possible to add the ability to rip HDR 1080 content from amazon, paramount, peacock, hbo, hulu.....????

Comment

Can you please add a Back button on both the Downloading and Downloaded tabs to return to the streaming service page the user was on prior to switching to Downloading or Downloaded?

If I was just performing a search, for example, I frequently want to return to those search results rather than having to perform the same search again. In Hulu, this is handled by showing your most recent searches. But in Netflix, all you can do is type the search phrase again.

Comment

the new CW downloader for https://www.cwtv.com on v5012 is working great, the few episodes that I had problems & unable to download wit the regular web/youtube downloader worked perfect without issues.
            can you add https://www.crackle.com

Comment

can you add Spanish content like https://app.prende.tv (USA)?

Comment

Would you add Plex (plex.tv) content? It is ad supported (2 ads prior to streaming starting), but a free service with account setup.

Comment

Would you add some sort of persistence to the downloading tab? If the program is restarted, you loose all the titles you have selected and queued for download. It would be nice to not have to locate them all again when the program is restarted.

Comment

Please add access to Crave TV in Canada.
                    Sources like HBO are only available in Canada by going through Crave.

Comment

Please add this site: https://www.hikaritv.net/

It is a japanese site that has a VOD service that requires a monthly sub.

It uses same DRM as Hulu.jp and Paravi.

Thank you!

Comment

Could you guy's please add Binge its an Australian site with Foxtel content on their

Comment

Please consider to add select all option ( To select Audio & Subtitles )

Comment

Please add an option to prevent StreamFab from re-encoding or downloading stuff in bad quality. When there are problems with DRM I prefer to wait for an updated version and auto-fail every download over re-encoding everything (and losing my DL-list).

Comment

Can you add VUDU? They offer almost 10,000 movies and Tv Shows to watch for free with ads, just like plutotv, tubi, and other sites. I also would like to see adds of Redbox, and Crackle. Thanks! Also Tubi, and Plutotv, and Roku Channel only download 480p. This may be due to the low bitrate of only 1600 bitrate. Perhaps increase to 2000 or better, please and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by rswiders View Post
                                Would you add some sort of persistence to the downloading tab? If the program is restarted, you loose all the titles you have selected and queued for download. It would be nice to not have to locate them all again when the program is restarted.
                                Streamfab has persistence for me on queued Hulu and Netflix items previously selected for download. Are you using a different streaming service where this is an issue?

Comment

Working...
                                X