No announcement yet.

Cant link cable provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what happens in the screen shots.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drwhofan2021 View Post
      Hey jimc115 Thanks so much for posting this procedure - i will try it when i get home. looks complicated but if it can be done manually, the SF developers will eventually get it operational. Thanks again

It's really not that complicated and will actually work with any channel you can open with your cable provider successfully. Just leave that tab open and when you go to enter the link from Chrome, hit the first (home) tab so the logged on window is still opened in the background.

All your doing is fooling Adobe into thinking you are logged onto TCM when you aren't. Adobe doesn't care what channel you are logged onto as long as it's authorized by your cable company.

I don't think this is something Streamfab can fix...I believe it's TCM that needs to update it's version of the Adobe Authenticator.

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
        Its says it needs to auth with some adobe thing. Maybe I need to downgrade
        You do need to authenticate with adobe for whatever site you choose that you cable has access to. That's why I picked a simple one like Disney. Click sign in and choose your cable company and leave that window open in the background.

What cable company do you use?

Comment

I use xfinity

Comment

I can sign into disneynow but I get this when trying to sign into NBCUniversal
            Attached Files

Comment

got a little further now. Went almost all the way through but now gets stuck at the end
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
                I can sign into disneynow but I get this when trying to sign into NBCUniversal
                Click link with provider and it should do the same...just ask for your cable company and authorize you.

Comment

That what Im doing. I doesnt work. It gets stuck. That what I have been doing. This use to work.
                  If anyone else uses Xfinity can you please try to see if you have the issue im having. Everything works fine in chrome and edge so it has to be something with streamfab.

Comment

refresh the screen and try again when the cable companies reappear...I had to do it three times.

Comment

type in
                      Browse "Popular" to find your favorite show in the NBCUniversal family of networks on NBC.com!

and return

Comment

Still wants me to link the provider

Comment

Are you using the 32bit version or the 64 bit version of the program

Comment

Comment

I'm getting in OK.....

Comment

Working...
                              X