No announcement yet.

Cant link cable provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 of La Reina del Sur is available on NBC.com. I just tried downloading episode 1 with yt-dlp and it worked. It has no DRM. So just use yt-dlp with the --cookies-from-browser chrome​ argument after you link your cable provider in Chrome
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Yea I can download episode 1-3, that is great. The rest are locked and you need to link your cable subscriber to get them. Please don't comment if you don't really try to understand what your commenting about.

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
        Yea I can download episode 1-3, that is great. The rest are locked and you need to link your cable subscriber to get them. Please don't comment if you don't really try to understand what your commenting about.
        Wow. What a monumental douche.

If you are too stupid to understand that you need to link your provider on NBC in order to use yt-dlp with the cookies then there is nothing anyone can do for you

Comment

wow have you even try to link your cable account with NBC.com

Here it is working in chrome

Here it is in streamfab

If I am doing something wrong please explain.
          Last edited by retsrok163; 11-02-2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

wow have you even try to link your cable account with NBC.com
            So who doesn't understand what they are talking about now???

Comment

Did you see the video I linked. It doesn't work in streamfab or please explain if I am doing something wrong.

Comment

Did you see the video I linked. It doesn't work in streamfab or please explain if I am doing something wrong.
                Ya you are doing something wrong. But you have lost any good will with me so figure it out on your own

Comment

I have unistalled the software and reinstalled it and still the same thing. I now believe it may have something to do with the xfinity cable login. I don't have another cable provider to try,

Comment

I have no idea how I was able to login but I did. But now I have a different issue. I am getting another error.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X