This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Peacock Broken

anyone else having problems with peacock at the moment cant download anything
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Justin View Post
    anyone else having problems with peacock at the moment cant download anything
    I can download epsiodes of Suits and the video Nobody with 6.1.8.7., but get nowhere with the recent series Those About To Die. It's a weird failure, too - I actually get to "downloading audio" with a very low kbps speed fluctuating between 1.94 and 2.31 for a few minutes, but the DL never progresses past 0% - then it fails.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-07-26 08.02.16.png Views:	7 Size:	125.1 KB ID:	446853

StreamFab.zip
    Last edited by artsunlimited; 07-26-2024, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Peacock is currently down due to everyone tuning into the olympics

Comment

Peacock is currently down due to everyone tuning into the olympics
        Uh, nope. I've been streaming it all morning (they're showing archery and rugby rn), while downloading (I'm now onThe Irrational).

Downloads aside, if you can't even stream it, then the problem may be on your end.

Comment

Strange not sure whats going on gues it could be just my internet connection

Comment

Strange not sure whats going on gues it could be just my internet connection
            Are you using a VPN to access it? The stream is live, it's not down - and if you're on this forum then you must have internet of some kind, so see what other streaming services you can access.

Comment

i am getting failed 1 error

Comment

finnaly fiqured out the problem it was a windows firewall setting a mod can delete this thread

Comment

finnaly fiqured out the problem it was a windows firewall setting a mod can delete this thread
                  Yay, good news!

Except that I'm still having an issue with downloading that series, which is new content. If you get the chance, can you see if you have the same problem?

Comment

Am testing and downloading fine Those About To DieClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1058
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	446869

Comment

Am testing and downloading fine Those About To DieClick image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	0 Size:	239.8 KB ID:	446869
                      Thanks for running a test. It's probably because I'm still running version 6.1.8.7. as 6.1.9.0. was a nightmare, and I'm not updating to 6.1.9.1. unless it's shown to be glitch-free.

Comment

6.1.9.1 is actually pretty good picking up 4k shows on max now just remember to select the drop down box I'm max and sllelect dolbky vision and chnage the bit rate

Comment

I haven't had any problem with Peacock. That's 6.1.8.8, 6.1.9.0, and 6.1.9.1. I never got around to installing 6.1.8.9. It's the only module I use now with StreamFab to download my wife's soap opera, Days of Our Lives. The only annoyance I see is the extremely long delay prior to the progressive graphic line display during Processing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                            I haven't had any problem with Peacock. That's 6.1.8.8, 6.1.9.0, and 6.1.9.1. I never got around to installing 6.1.8.9. It's the only module I use now with StreamFab to download my wife's soap opera, Days of Our Lives. The only annoyance I see is the extremely long delay prior to the progressive graphic line display during Processing.
                            Good to know, thanks - as those episodes would be recent content, I have no idea what the hell is happening with the Those About To Die series that makes it fail - and so oddly, too. it appears 6.1.8.9. was working for a lot of people, but I'm going to wait and see if 6.1.9.1. makes up for the previous disaster or if it has unappealing bugs of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

Good to know, thanks - as those episodes would be recent content, I have no idea what the hell is happening with the Those About To Die series that makes it fail - and so oddly, too. it appears 6.1.8.9. was working for a lot of people, but I'm going to wait and see if 6.1.9.1. makes up for the previous disaster or if it has unappealing bugs of its own.
                              I had no issues with that Season

Click image for larger version

Name:	Those.jpg
Views:	1012
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	446931
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X