Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am currently having issues with love island downloading. I get an error on season 6 episode 10 and farther. Any ideas?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by patmo6294; 07-27-2024, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

I had no issues with that Season
      Thanks for confirming - I should upgrade to 6.1.91. on my backup laptop and see if I get the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by patmo6294 View Post
        I am currently having issues with love island downloading. I get an error on season 6 episode 10 and farther. Any ideas?
        try downloading 1 episode at a time and see if it still fails.

Comment

6.1.9.0 works fine my side peacock.

Comment

Originally posted by patmo6294 View Post
            Looking at your attached screenshot, it shows that you have 6 files from Max in the queue first before downloading the Peacock files. Since FOREVER, Peacock has been picky in that it does not like anything to go before it. This is a well known issue to those that have used StreamFab for a long time. I'm almost certain if you went back to the Peacock tab at that point, you would see a kitty telling you that you messed up. The general rule is, when setting up more than one streamer download in the queue, always set it up to have it do Peacock first. It is also best, I've found, to have the Peacock tab be the active tab showing before clicking on Downloading and starting your queue.

Comment

yeah i just releaised that too peacock a limited to 3 streams at once have to be careful when downloading i just found out that the other night

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                I haven't had any problem with Peacock. That's 6.1.8.8, 6.1.9.0, and 6.1.9.1. I never got around to installing 6.1.8.9. It's the only module I use now with StreamFab to download my wife's soap opera, Days of Our Lives. The only annoyance I see is the extremely long delay prior to the progressive graphic line display during Processing.
                I may have spoken too soon, and for that I apologize. Starting yesterday with an attempted download of On Patrol Live S03E06 using 6.1.9.1, I kept getting downloads that showed activity KB/s-wise but with 0% showing and 0 segments which eventually ended in failure. I did all the usual troubleshooting, restarting, deleting temp folder, etc., etc. Strangely, the thing that finally got it to work was using a VPN (WireGuard protocol) to a local city, and it started working right off the bat.
                Now, today, the same is happening with Days of Our Lives.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-07-29 12.47.45 PM.png
Views:	384
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	447112

I did the standard troubleshooting with no success and then tried the VPN trick. That failed on the first attempt, too. It worked on the second try. I have no idea what is causing this, but I'm leaning toward the heavy traffic on Peacock because of the Olympics.

Comment

I may have spoken too soon, and for that I apologize. Starting yesterday with an attempted download of On Patrol Live S03E06 using 6.1.9.1, I kept getting downloads that showed activity KB/s-wise but with 0% showing and 0 segments which eventually ended in failure. I did all the usual troubleshooting, restarting, deleting temp folder, etc., etc. Strangely, the thing that finally got it to work was using a VPN (WireGuard protocol) to a local city, and it started working right off the bat.
                  Now, today, the same is happening with Days of Our Lives.

I did the standard troubleshooting with no success and then tried the VPN trick. That failed on the first attempt, too. It worked on the second try. I have no idea what is causing this, but I'm leaning toward the heavy traffic on Peacock because of the Olympics.
                  That's exactly the same thing I encountered - there was fluctuating kbps download speed, but download progress itself never moved off the 0% mark.

Comment

I did the standard troubleshooting with no success and then tried the VPN trick. That failed on the first attempt, too. It worked on the second try.
                    Actually, it didn't work on the second try, it just looked like it did. When my wife went to watch her soap opera, the audio was about 10 seconds late and the video was occasionally pixelated. I'm still trying to get her a working copy.
                    I guess I'm going to have to check out my On Patrol Live download from yesterday. Odds are it is probably the same.

Comment

Anyone getting freezes in playback with download files with the new version I am

Their is also wild fluctatiosn in speed at the moment i suspcet this is corrupting the downloads
                      Last edited by Justin; 07-30-2024, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Actually, it didn't work on the second try, it just looked like it did. When my wife went to watch her soap opera, the audio was about 10 seconds late and the video was occasionally pixelated. I'm still trying to get her a working copy.
                        I guess I'm going to have to check out my On Patrol Live download from yesterday. Odds are it is probably the same.
                        go back to 6.1.8.9 works fine is suspect its the wild flucitons in speed causing it

Comment

I tried 6187 through 6191, and it has issues with series. The speeds go from good speed to almost no speed in downloading. If even that. Most start right out, with slow download.
                          It's not my internet I know that, I did try in a browser and even seemed to hesitate in a browser. Have not tried their streaming app with Xfinity or Roku lately, so can't say if there is an issue there.
                          Can't think what else it might be other than the Olympics, but we will have a bit of a wait before it will work ok again if it is that.
                          Have not tried movies in a few days, maybe later.
                          Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

My latest adventure with Peacock... Using 6191 I decided to try downloading an old episode of Dennis the Menace before trying to download my wife's soap operas. Dennis downloaded perfectly, both episodes of Days of Our Lives (Mon. & Tues. E241 & E242) failed with 0% download. I decided to try the VPN trick again. This time I went to the land of Chameleon - Boston. Both episodes downloaded with no problem, and there were no problems when I tried to watch them. I'm stumped. This makes no sense to me, other than perhaps certain CDNs are overloaded with people watching the Olympics. That still doesn't explain why Dennis the Menace came down without any problem.

Comment

Still failing on all downloads no matter what i set my vpn to. Even off.

Comment

Nothing was listed in the changelog for 6.1.9.2 about Peacock, but I was able to get a complete download after it's install. I'm not saying it is fixed. More testing needs to be done. I'm just saying that I didn't have to perform any VPN or other tricks to get a working download right off the bat with 6.1.9.2. I hope it is not just a fluke.

Comment

Working...
                                X