This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
    Hey Seamonster. Yeah maybe a Tiger Woods in (The 9 Iron) rated xxx. LOL. He seems to like that as I have heard.
    LOL.... If it is XXX....SeaWeed Juice will be on the house.

Really a SAD case. What a waste of talents & $$$$.
    U can run....but U cannot hide
    "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Comment

A 5 out of 5 for talent but a 0 out of 5 for brains. Hey have yo seen my new thread?

Comment

Yo...has anyone watched OMG, Stop Tickling Me" and "Flying Solo 2"...hear they are awards winning movies....starring :- Holly Sampson (Mistress # 1 of the infamous TW).....And you can take that to the bank!!

I will see if any of those movies are on sale at my local CD store...can't wait to see them...

Comment

I'll get back to you on those!

Comment

Hi!
            Anyone watched 2012.I watched this movie last Sunday with my friends. I like this movie so much. Special effects and sound in 2012 is excellent. The end of the world in this movie is too terrible. 2012 is better than " The day after tomorrow". If you haven't seen it, you should watch it some day.

Comment

I find "end of the world" movie rather pointless (no offence)....who will know what will happen when the END of the world comes.

When it comes it comes. By then, Microsoft would have created Windows version 7,000,000,000,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Monster View Post
                I find "end of the world" movie rather pointless (no offence)....who will know what will happen when the END of the world comes.

When it comes it comes. By then, Microsoft would have created Windows version 7,000,000,000,000.
                Yes but the question is (How much will it cost?)
                I find it fascinating how you went from movies to Microsoft software in the same post lol.
                I like a person who has an eye for tomorrow.
                Sea Monster a creature of the future.
                Here is a signature addy for you.
                "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Sea Monsters have a lot of time for deep thought when down in the ocean.

Comment

The oxygen level gets dangerously low in deep water and i think it affects the sea monster at times lol
                    That or his sea weed mixed party drinks lol.
                    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Just kidding sea monster, you da creature lol.
                      Without you what would the sea be? You make it complete.

Comment

Now is that fresh water sea monster or salt water sea monster?

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
                          Now is that fresh water sea monster or salt water sea monster?
                          Lets just say clear water sea monster lol.
                          Back in his younger day he was known as hard water sea monster lol.

Comment

Originally posted by raseellwillish View Post
                            Hi!
                            Anyone watched 2012.I watched this movie last Sunday with my friends. I like this movie so much. Special effects and sound in 2012 is excellent. The end of the world in this movie is too terrible. 2012 is better than " The day after tomorrow". If you haven't seen it, you should watch it some day.
                            Yeah, I'm looking forward to this one...really liked "The Day After Tomorrow".

Originally posted by Sea Monster View Post
                            I'm going way out on a limb with this, but I'm pretty sure the point is entertainment rather than a philosophical discussion on "end of world" topics.
                            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Just watched "Carriers"...not a bad movie, but not a good one.
                              Not sure how to critique it so I'll just rate it
                              **** (4/10 stars).

Good for a $0.99 RedBox with a bowl of popcorn, a couple of "cold ones" and
                              an evening with nothing to do.
                              Definitely not a re-watch.
                              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Public Enemies = 8/10 stars. Pretty good movie. Haven't seen that many Tommyguns in a movie in a long time.
                                Into abyss
                                You don't exist
                                Cannot resist
                                The Judas kiss
                                Judas lives recite this vow
                                I've become your new god now

Comment

Working...
                                X