This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
    Avatar 10/10 You gotta go and see it on the big screen in 3d.

Absolutely mind blowing !!!!
    Definitely a 15 (1-10 scale) in my book, 3D did not see, so far all the 3D's I've seen are horrible to watch, maybe Avatar was different

A MUST SEE at the theater, either way !!!
    Last edited by AlienX69; 01-28-2010, 12:06 PM.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Feedback from some of my friends...and at least two are the 60ish variety, say the 3-D is awesome...easy to watch and no problem putting the movie glasses over your own, that is if ya need 'em like me...
      I also heard the 2-D was awesome.

My son and I are gonna catch it tomorrow night. We'll probably catch the 3-D flick.
      I'll let you know.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
        Feedback from some of my friends...and at least two are the 60ish variety, say the 3-D is awesome...easy to watch and no problem putting the movie glasses over your own, that is if ya need 'em like me...
        I also heard the 2-D was awesome.

My son and I are gonna catch it tomorrow night. We'll probably catch the 3-D flick.
        I'll let you know.
        Kewl, please do ....

Yep, I have to wear the 3D's over my bi-focals .... but that is not my complaint. If I'm going to have to wear 3D glasses it better reach out and touch me ....

I saw "UP" in 3d at the show, the best part was the beginning Disney AD... the rest was blah, bland !

I've seen the real 3D stuff, and it needs to pop-off the screen to excite me !!!
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Awesome movie in 3-D.
          Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
          If I'm going to have to wear 3D glasses it better reach out and touch me ....
          I wear the same bifocals and trust me, this one will reach out and "touch you"...

We almost made the drive to an IMAX theater, but we decided on the quick trip and saw it on a regular screen/stadium sitting.
          You won't be disappointed.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I agree. Avatar. Great movie, but took a few minutes to get eyes to adjust to 3d. Still nice story though easy to follow. Will definately be adding to my dvd collection. I hear the dvd release is some time in june or july. I wonder how the fab crew will cope with this one.

Comment

Anyone seen couples retreat. I watched it. Some funny parts. I would give it a 6 out of 10. A good funny movie IMO is one you can watch again and again and still laugh. (Like Christmas vacation when the squirrel jumps out of the christmas tree) Still a classic. LOL

Comment

Got the DVD for that 2 weeks ago and I liked it and think an 8 out of 10 would be better. I also picked up the DVD for The Box on Saturday and give that a 9 same goes for Law Abiding Citizen a 9 out of 10 as I picked that up on Satutday as well. Have other movies but will wait until they are released before I rate them

Comment

Just watched Law Abiding Citizen. Very good IMO. Gave it a 7 out of 10. Only thing Gerrard Butler should stop being the Scotsman trying to sound American. He will end up like Mel Gibson in the Lethal Weapon series.

Comment

Just watched that title also, it was pretty good! My favorite scene was when they were in the judges chambers, LOL I'd give the movie a 8-10.
                    Last edited by W&B; 02-18-2010, 09:52 PM. Reason: removed a scene, don't want to give that one away for those who not seen it yet lol

Comment

Watched Smokin Aces 2 on the weekend. Maybe a 7 out of 10. All I can say is send in the clowns.
                      AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
                      4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
                      ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
                      2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
                      LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
                      Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

Cabin Fever 2
                        A waste of time and money, simply awful.

Law abiding citizen.
                        Great Movie.

Zombieland, 3 out of 10 stars
                        Last edited by magnum62; 02-18-2010, 09:39 PM.
                        "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Law Abiding Citizen I rate as an 8/10
                          Zombieland 1/10
                          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yeah, Zombieland sucked big time 0 of 10 lol

Good Hair, comedy/documentary with Chris Rock 6 of 10. I've seen much better from him but this is more of a documentary than a comedy but still kinda funny.

"look at the tumbleweave"

Comment

If you like Chris Rocks comedy you should dig up some old Dave Chapelle. Funny stuff. The best when he did that skit about Rick James. Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
                                If you like Chris Rocks comedy you should dig up some old Dave Chapelle. Funny stuff. The best when he did that skit about Rick James. Funny stuff.
                                Some of the funniest stuff ever...
                                "What did the five fingers say to the face?...Slap".
                                LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X