This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Maineman

Agree on Everybody's Fine was expecting comedy and got a good solid movie instead I would say 8/10

Boondock Saints 2 is on my table waiting for me to find time.

Watched Old Dogs and that was a definite comedy, laughed so hard a couple times that my eyes watered up For Comedy I give it 10/10

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Finally got around to watching Law Abiding Citizen.
      Great flick! I give it 8/10 anyway.

watchet http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1197624/

Great movie

Also watched surragates

this was also good Watched it with My 13y old Son
      he said it was boring in places ,,

WELL di had to watch the Whole movie again with directory commentary

Same with Law Abiding citizen
      Both Very good
      di is a special feature Junky

Comment

For all the DVD releases of 2010, region R1 ...... "Law Abiding Citizen" is my favorite, I give it a 10+ !!!!
        Last edited by AlienX69; 03-16-2010, 06:14 PM.
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
          For all the DVD releases of 2010, region R1 ...... "Law Abiding Citizen" is my favorite, I give it a 10+ !!!!
          For Action I agree 10/10 Great Movie

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

In the same vein as LAC, I prefer "Harry Brown: (Michael Caine)
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              In the same vein as LAC, I prefer "Harry Brown: (Michael Caine)
              Been wanting to see it, as soon as I find time it is on my list.

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Has Harry Brown (DVD) been released downunder ? I can't find anything about it's release here in the US ? Or did you see it at the theater ?
                AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                  A couple of nights ago, my son (23) and I watched " Everybody's Fine" with De Niro.
                  The week before, I'd seen the dvd cover on an ad and just assumed it was a comedy. Boy was I wrong.
                  It turned out to be a solid flick, well acted, decent storyline and script, but not at all what we expected.

I give it 7/10
                  I liked "Everybody's Fine" also. 7/10

Also if you liked that flick I think you'll like "Up In The Air" with George Clooney. 7/10

Comment

Yes Everybody's Fine and Up in the Air are excellent movies and I give them a 8/10 but The Twilight saga: New Moon I thought was not as good as the first and give that a 4/10 and Armored I give a 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                      Yes Everybody's Fine and Up in the Air are excellent movies and I give them a 8/10 but The Twilight saga: New Moon I thought was not as good as the first and give that a 4/10 and Armored I give a 6/10
                      I never liked the first Twilight so I never bothered watching the second.
                      I also watched Armored and think it will be a good movie, I actually fell asleep while watching it (not becaue I was bored, just tired ). I'm gonna finish it in a bit.
                      Thaks for the heads up on the new Twilight!

Comment

New Moon got some really bad reviews ..... thought this comment was funny:

"Acting so wooden I got splinters" ... LOL !

AX

Comment

Watched Armored last night. I enjoyed it but give it only 2.5 out of 5.2 stars. Great cast, weak script.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Anybody see "The Fourth Kind" yet pretty wild, not bad, got my attention. I liked the concept !!!

In remote Alaska, citizens have been mysteriously vanishing since the 1960s. Despite multiple FBI investigations, the truth behind the phenomena had never been discovered—until now.

While videotaping therapy sessions with traumatized patients, psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler (Milla Jovovich) unwittingly exposes terrifying revelations of multiple victims whose claims of being visited by alien figures all share disturbingly identical details.

Based on actual case studies, The Fourth Kind uses Dr. Tyler's never-before-seen archival footage alongside dramatic reenactments to present the most disturbing evidence ever documented in this provocative thriller critics are calling "terrifyingly real...The most shocking alien abduction movie to date." –Tim Anderson, BLOODY-DISGUSTING.COM
                            Watch it first before reading any reviews !!!

AX
                            AX

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                              Anybody see "The Fourth Kind" yet pretty wild, not bad, got my attention. I liked the concept !!!

Watch it first before reading any reviews !!!

AX
                              read the movie details on the back of the DVD and it did not make me want to pick it up so not going to see it. Did get Sherlock Holmes on Monday and it has been pretty good so far but have to finish watching it before I can rate it but it not released for sale until March 30, 2010

Comment

watched Ninja Assasin yesterday. I gave it 3.5 out of 5. It's your typical kunfu-ninja action movie. Great affects if you just want to sit and watch a no plot action movie.....Kind of reminds me of the old Chuck Norris flics....

rip

Comment

Working...
                                X