Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got around to watching Law Abiding Citizen.
    Great flick! I give it 8/10 anyway.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Well this is an old one and some of you old timers (like Tom) might remember it, just watched it again, All The Rivers Run 1983 I believe, HBO Special
      Paid Not To Work
      US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
      Proudly Served On
      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
      6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
        Totally agree with that .... one of the best DVD releases of 2010 !!!

Regards,
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Yeah, I agree too.

I wouldn't want to get on his bad side!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

'Capitalism: A Love Story'....if you like Michael Moore flicks this is a must watch!!! My blood pressure is about to pop a vessel!!! (it's a documentary and I won't rate it)

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
              cant wait 4 some good movies to come to South Africa

MY vidio hire place said " might Get it in at the end of the month "
              watched

Passchendalia
              Goood movie maybe a little less romance and a little more War

Comment

I don't know if any of you guys are into SciFi but a recent release with Dennis Quaid called Pandorum is an excellent flick. You'll find yourself watching it again once you finally piece it all together.
                AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
                4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
                ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
                2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
                LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
                Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

"Slacker Uprising" (yeah another Michael Moore flick) I've not seen this one yet but dicovered it is FREE to d/l from his official site for those interested. (I'm in the process at time of this post)

His site is michaelmoore.com (you will have to provide an email addy for the d/l link).

Comment

I think I would post my email and bank account numbers on a billboard before I gave them to Michael Moore. Hope you have a good spam filter.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      I think I would post my email and bank account numbers on a billboard before I gave them to Michael Moore. Hope you have a good spam filter.
                      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
                      good one pard...

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

It never asked for bank account numbers but wouldn't matter anyway because I had to file bankruptcy anyway.
                        Last edited by Complication; 03-15-2010, 05:32 AM. Reason: Politics removed

Comment

With W&B's permission, I have removed the political statements as to not detract from things we have in common.

There are plenty of places on the net where political views can be expressed. Please allow us this haven for technical discussion. That is... unless some politician wants to throw down in the H264 vs DIVX debate.

Comment

Also my apologies if anyone was offended.

Comment

A couple of nights ago, my son (23) and I watched " Everybody's Fine" with De Niro.
                              The week before, I'd seen the dvd cover on an ad and just assumed it was a comedy. Boy was I wrong.
                              It turned out to be a solid flick, well acted, decent storyline and script, but not at all what we expected.

I give it 7/10

Comment

Last night we watched Boondock Saints II.
                                Well, it wasn't Boondock Saints (one of my all time favorites) and it was a bit over-the-top, but a fun movie nevertheless.
                                It had some great lines.

I give it 6-7/10

Comment

Working...
                                X